Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Broswer Upgrade Affecting Filters in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional formatting while utilizing an across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I'm attempting to conditionally format an entire row based on the value of a Compute in a table util......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DECODE AND TRIM trailing Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Couldn't you just create a second compute and use the TRIM function? TABLE FILE PM PRINT COMPUTE S......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anyway to Rearrange Define Fields In IA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Is there anyway to rearrange define fields in InfoAssist? Of Course in the code you would just copy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Switch Feature In Document Mode (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thank you for the update, sounds like several improvements will be coming when we migrate to 8201M, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Switch Feature In Document Mode (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Sorry for the late reply life got busy fast. So I was actually able to greatly limit my hold count......

They are all temporary holds, I didn't feel it was necessary to make them permanent. Confused as to ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Switch Feature In Document Mode (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Creating a huge document with multiple tabs and a dozen reports on each one. I thought I'd get all t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Active Document Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
In IA graphing within a document was a headache, many features weren't working and you couldn't get ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Four Index Fields Per Fex (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
In the documentation for IA+ it states "FOCUS is the only format that supports an index field. The m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "Cannot insert file containing HOLD" Into Documents (IA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Just took part in their "Creating Active Technology Dashboards with InfoAssist Webinar" and I was to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "Cannot insert file containing HOLD" Into Documents (IA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Hey, Trying to build out a document with multiple existing reports so they can all be run in one re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Date Filtering In IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Sorry for the late reply had a long weekend. So your saying these dates can be "set" in a separate ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Auto Date Filtering In IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
It's my first day with InfoAssist+ and I've already found a pretty cool new feature, when filtering ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Range Of Letters Using A Like Operator In An If Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
The "Pattern" function worked perfectly, thank you ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Range Of Letters Using A Like Operator In An If Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Hey there, When I use a like character mask in a filter I can put a range of numbers or letters tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filtering data "as of" a certain date (effective dating) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
If I'm understanding correctly the problem still hasn't been solved, sorting by high to low, holding......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filtering data "as of" a certain date (effective dating) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
If I am understanding you correctly you just need to filter where Building Status is equal to "A" & ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Record Limit for report Output for opening in New window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Are you referring to run time? As in the browser closes or errors out before the table finishes runn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]"Please add at least one field to the report." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I can confirm (unfortunately) that this error will always occur when joining to another table and sp......

» Refine Search
» New Search