Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Broswer Upgrade Affecting Filters in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional formatting while utilizing an across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I'm attempting to conditionally format an entire row based on the value of a Compute in a table util......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DECODE AND TRIM trailing Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Couldn't you just create a second compute and use the TRIM function? TABLE FILE PM PRINT COMPUTE S......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anyway to Rearrange Define Fields In IA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Is there anyway to rearrange define fields in InfoAssist? Of Course in the code you would just copy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Switch Feature In Document Mode (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thank you for the update, sounds like several improvements will be coming when we migrate to 8201M, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Switch Feature In Document Mode (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Sorry for the late reply life got busy fast. So I was actually able to greatly limit my hold count......

They are all temporary holds, I didn't feel it was necessary to make them permanent. Confused as to ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Switch Feature In Document Mode (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Creating a huge document with multiple tabs and a dozen reports on each one. I thought I'd get all t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Active Document Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
In IA graphing within a document was a headache, many features weren't working and you couldn't get ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Four Index Fields Per Fex (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
In the documentation for IA+ it states "FOCUS is the only format that supports an index field. The m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "Cannot insert file containing HOLD" Into Documents (IA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Just took part in their "Creating Active Technology Dashboards with InfoAssist Webinar" and I was to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "Cannot insert file containing HOLD" Into Documents (IA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Hey, Trying to build out a document with multiple existing reports so they can all be run in one re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Date Filtering In IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Sorry for the late reply had a long weekend. So your saying these dates can be "set" in a separate ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Auto Date Filtering In IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
It's my first day with InfoAssist+ and I've already found a pretty cool new feature, when filtering ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Range Of Letters Using A Like Operator In An If Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
The "Pattern" function worked perfectly, thank you ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Range Of Letters Using A Like Operator In An If Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Hey there, When I use a like character mask in a filter I can put a range of numbers or letters tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filtering data "as of" a certain date (effective dating) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
If I'm understanding correctly the problem still hasn't been solved, sorting by high to low, holding......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filtering data "as of" a certain date (effective dating) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
If I am understanding you correctly you just need to filter where Building Status is equal to "A" & ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Record Limit for report Output for opening in New window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Are you referring to run time? As in the browser closes or errors out before the table finishes runn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]"Please add at least one field to the report." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I can confirm (unfortunately) that this error will always occur when joining to another table and sp......

» Refine Search
» New Search