Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Try this code..... -MRNOEDIT -SET &D = EDIT(&YYMD.EVAL,'$$$$$$99')|'/'|EDIT(&YYMD.EVAL,'$$$$99$$')|......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Default Directory when you go into WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Thanks Tony. I did something along the lines of DIR > filename.txt and then used Dialog Manager to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Default Directory when you go into WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Thanks Tony - realise OFFLINE is 'archiac' but we are stuck with it short of changing all reports pr......

The reason I need to do this is that one of our older applications uses OFFLINE, followed by a repor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Default Directory when you go into WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Just want to know how you can avoid the message "The system cannot find the file specified" when you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Long COPY statement to be split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
OK thanks for the confirmation. I expected as much. Ian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Long COPY statement to be split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Just one further point re GamP's suggestion. I couldn't get the ^ continuation symbol to work when t......

Thanks both GamP and TonyA - both great suggestions....

Hi Tony, Am not quite sure what your suggestion using SYSTEM actually does but I tried it and it wo......

Thanks Pav. Not quite what I was looking for. Really just wanted to know the systax for breaking up ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Long COPY statement to be split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I am trying to split a long line of code that copies lots of small files into one but I seem to have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] M-D date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Try this...... WMY/MtY = DATEXXXX; where DATEXXXX is a smart date....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Capturing Correct Error No. with &FOCERRNUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Ok thanks for the confirmation Chuck....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Capturing Correct Error No. with &FOCERRNUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Thanks for the suggestion but actually my prompted field is a date and I know I can check its syntax......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Capturing Correct Error No. with &FOCERRNUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I am running a procedure that prompts for a variable and if the user enters the wrong format I get e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot AFTER a Sub-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I think the trick is the WITHIN phrase - seems to do the job. Many thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot AFTER a Sub-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Thanks Francis - I note you said 'might'.......

Sorry no good as we want the grid box around the subtotals but not the subfoot....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subfoot AFTER a Sub-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I know this is probably a simple thing but I just can't get it to do what I want. I would like a sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What to do about "an active session for this user already exists" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Good luck with it Doug. Be good to get a definitive answer from IB on this one....

» Refine Search
» New Search