Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Save Selection - How to save the files in other specific folders by default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Hello We would like to use the save-selection button for saving HTML files with different values by......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to launch a portal with parameters or &variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Thank you very much to both...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to launch a portal with parameters or &variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Thank you dhagen !...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to launch a portal with parameters or &variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Hello I would like to know if it is possible to open a portal with parameters or &variables. This is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to change 'on fly' the path for External Request WF Procedures AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Hi MartinY I used your proposal, but now I don't have this DEV server. Anyway, thank you very much f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to change 'on fly' the path for External Request WF Procedures AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Hello all I'd like to know if it's possible to change 'on fly' the path for External Request WEbFocu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Too Big (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Thank you very much !...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Too Big (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove space (gap) above header in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Hello Francis Yes it works !! Sorry for that. I tried SET PAGE=NOPAGE at the begging of the report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove space (gap) above header in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
I put the images in the URL below. As you can see, one of them is in HTML exit format with the gap ......

Hello Thanks for your answers. I haven't tested MatinY idea in the way he said, but I think that thi......

Thank you for your answers, but any of your good proposal has worked for my report. WIth TOPMARGIN=0......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] remove space (gap) above header in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by osantamaria
Hello I'd like to know how to remove the gap or space between a report in HTML format and the upper ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Practices for Focal Point Users (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by osantamaria
Thank you for adding me to the community....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

» Refine Search
» New Search