Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF 8.1x and Oracle repositories (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thanks all for responding. We are looking for sizing. I know they say 1.75 X apps but more specifi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]WF 8.1x and Oracle repositories (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Greetings all and thank you in advance for any insights. We are in the process of researching going......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ARICONSET - What to do. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
There are 2 posts on Focal Point and neither of them have a solution. Is there a solution to the me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Requiring 2 text boxes in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thank you for the replys. I will need to get back to this at a later time as my priorities have shi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Requiring 2 text boxes in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Greetings. I have a situation where I have a first and last name field on an HTML created in HTML P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting an Amper variable from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thank you Waz. My oversite. I still get confused with punctuation in Focus. Your comments are gre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting an Amper variable from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thank you Mary and Waz. I used tidbits from both and a little more digging and came up with the fol......

Thanks for the reply Mary. I keep getting Error at or Near line 14.... FOC295 A value is missing fo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting an Amper variable from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
After much searching, I am stumped. I am trying to run a fex and then take the ouput from that fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Stacking graphs in BI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Worked like a champ. Thank you Todd....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Stacking graphs in BI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thanks Todd. Problem is we do not have Info Assist. Does this same technique work in dev studio/ht......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Stacking graphs in BI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Greetings. I am trying to write a dashboard with 4 graphs. Currently I have them side by side but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Banner Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Greetings Geoff. Being at a Banner school, we used tables SFRSTCR and SFRSTCA to capture changes in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
I posted something similar with performance issues. Please check post titled '[EXPLAINED] EXL2K vs ......

Discussion Topic  Portlets and WF 7701 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Greetings. Is it possible to install the portal interface for WebFocus into a 7701 release. I real......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Wow Francis. That is quite a list of unsupported features. We use several of these. Your suggesti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
No Frank, just Excel 2007. I am replicating what the user had on my computer which has Windows7, IE......

Thanks Francis. Did as you suggested and changed the line to: ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT EXLxx where xx i......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
I have the following fex: TABLE FILE APRSALU PRINT 'APRSALU.APRSALU.APRSALU_SALU_CODE' 'A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Order of cammand execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
You are correct N.Selph. By using the HIGHEST 1 on the effective date, I have created uniqueness....

» Refine Search
» New Search