Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pass parameter to listbox - filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
You would need to make your procedure for the listbox include a WHERE statement with a variable. Th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem when displaying the numeric values in footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
The problem is your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Run Procedure Multiple Times with Single Input Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Borders for data with across phrase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I've been working with CSV and Excel files for a little while now and I have been trying to get bord......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining Controls - Multiple Input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I'm not very familiar with Javascript at all which I'm assuming is how I would test the onChange han......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining Controls - Multiple Input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

I started with calendar controls and i'm still in the same situation. Even if I used external proced......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chaining Controls - Multiple Input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have a drop down list that is populated based on the chaining of another drop down list. I would ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Output from one HTML as Selection Input for Another Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have two input parameters, for all examples we can call them input1 and input2. I want to take th......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC 1400 and FOC1406 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC 1400 and FOC1406 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

@MattC - I am only using one database to get my information. It is only when I join the one table i......

Discussion Topic  FOC 1400 and FOC1406 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
The error message I am receiving is as follows: (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1 (HEX: FFFFFFFF) : Microso......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] list box multi-select - (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
You have a list box that is populated based on a category. Is that correct? Can you past the code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multiple defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Yes, you can create multiple defines in one report. If you have some joined tables in your report, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Data Styling with Alternating Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Giving an example in the CAR file could prove to be difficult. I'm not the best at giving examples ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Data Styling with Alternating Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I am trying to style my report data with alternate colors in PDF. I have it setup on a BY field. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Number of Decimal Places and the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I finally figured it out. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Number of Decimal Places and the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

» Refine Search
» New Search