Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8203 Designer Control Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I'm bringing this discussion back to light. IBI has confirmed this appears to be the only way to ch......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 8203 Designer Control Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Is there a way in the new designer tool in WF8203 (i think this is referred to as V4 page designer) ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF8204 Field Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Does anyone know the max field size in WF now? I searched the forums for a bit and found a couple o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Full Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Yea it looks like using the car file (or any other small temp table) may be the only way. I was kin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Full Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
yea decomposing the date and the concantenating it back together was about the only way i got close ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Full Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Is there a way to take a date like: May 25, 2018 and convert it to YYMD or MDYY in WF8105 dialogue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8202 Web node on Home Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
So I opened a case and the answer I got was that that particular feature was left out of the new por......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 8202 Web node on Home Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
In WF8105 there was a 'Web' node in the resource tree that appears to have been either removed or fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF81 Portal Menu and Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Francis, It's just a custom logo for a company, nothing special. BabakNYC, When I click the banne......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF81 Portal Menu and Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
When I click banner in the breadcrumb it gives me the options of top, right, left, bottom. I only h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]WF81 Portal Menu and Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I'm having issue's getting the portal menu (close, help, language etc) to stay in place when I have ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Chart Theme (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
How do you release a theme from a chart? I was messing around the theme's to see how they looked in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL.DTDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I figured it out, i was under the assumption that these functions required the 'SQL.' prefix in fron......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL.DTDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I'll have to look DB_EXPR up, not familiar with it. I've use sql.replace in a webfocus report befor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL.DTDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Has anyone tried to use this SQL function and gotten it to work? I may be doing something wrong but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Version Controling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
We never had much luck with MS source safe either and it never seemed to play well with WF. Our ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Huh, i didn't think about that, also an excellent idea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Nevermind, solved my own issue. If you find the reporting object in app studio, copy it, and paste ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Is there anyway to view a reporting object in a text editor format? I "inherited" a reporting objec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [sOLVED] -HTMLFORM Settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Yup!! that's it! sheesh NOEVAL was buried deep in the manuals. Thanks for the quick link!...

» Refine Search
» New Search