Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Set Variables in 8.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I figured out the issue. It wasn't a problem with the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Set Variables in 8.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
The code is streamlined from a larger template that I use for reports that go to excel or text outpu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - Set Variables in 8.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
This code works in previous versions of WebFOCUS. In 8.2.3, which I'm testing now, when I run the r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Burst on Variable Length Fields Via Report Caster. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Is it possible to still use bursting in Report Caster if the field I'm bursting on is an A5V formatt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - COMT with No Column Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
COM did what I needed. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - COMT with No Column Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Is it possible to run a query to COMT, but the first row is the record rather than the field names?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - network path in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you all for your help. The %20 solution works how I want it to. When I output this to HTML,......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - network path in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - network path in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a network folder path that I want to appear in a html report output. I use the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Add JPG from URL to PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm trying to take the logo from my company's web site and use it in the header of a PDF report. In......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEADD One Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
ok, so it is not just subtracting 30, for example, which is what I was trying to confirm. Thank you......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DATEADD One Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
If I understand correctly, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV With Headers & No Space Padding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
ok, that's working. I thought I was doing the same thing, but after run or run deferred, it was ope......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV With Headers & No Space Padding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Where did you find this quote? Changing to the below gives me a CSV, but no quotes. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CSV With Headers & No Space Padding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
When I output to COMMA, the resulting csv file has the layout I'm looking for (comma separated, with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running Total Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running Total Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
What if I need to reset the total not just on country, but to only include records in the total that......

Yep. I also just found ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Running Total Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have two rows of data for an ID: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable as Column Header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you! You all saved the day again!...

» Refine Search
» New Search