Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
If I right click Web/appname and add images won't that create an images sub-directory in the appname......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
I am trying to include images in a maintain. The images are not stored in the application's directo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster MORE MEMORY IS NEEDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
Does Reportcaster require that much more memory then running the report through MRE? All of the Web......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reportcaster MORE MEMORY IS NEEDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
I have a reportcaster job that is producing a task error: BTP1020 MORE MEMORY IS NEEDED TO ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS Access Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
Resolved. I had it in the EDASPROF....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS Access Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
P.S. If I use a SQL command it works fine: SQL SELECT * FROM CONTACT END This gives me the corre......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MS Access Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
I am trying to use Webfocus to query an MS Access database and I am getting strange results. If I t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Workaround for Match FOC439 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
This now looks to be resolved. I needed to attack the issue a different way but it works now. Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Workaround for Match FOC439 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
I changed the SWORD holds to be FORMAT FOCUS but now it is saying: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 117 ......

I limited it to 5 because using all the records causes this: Reporting Server messages exceeded IBI......

I made some changes to the MATCH. MATCH FILE doesn't look like it will let me do what I want. MODI......

I am trying the match file command now. I will update once resolved....

Below is the code I am using to match on SOCSECNUM as a test. In the edaprint I am getting (FOC415)......

I have two similar databases. One has good data while the others key fields are not accurate. Most......

But I only want to match on one of the fields. I don't want the other 2 influencing the match....

Then I see the following in the errors: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 198 IN PROCEDURE ADHOCRQ FOCEX......

Here is the part of my code that does the match. ......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Workaround for Match FOC439 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
I am trying to match two databases based off of one field, to update another field. There are three......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporting with reserved words (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dendem
I am trying to create a fex's to use on an MS Access database. One of the fields in the database is......

» Refine Search
» New Search