Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] so long and thanks for all the fish (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Essentially internet stuff - working with small businesses too....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] so long and thanks for all the fish (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I'm decided to finally wind down my 20+ years of using FOCUS/WebFOCUS and start another company. Hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Overlapping Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I just took that code, put it in the text editor and was able to bring it up in the gui - a minor er......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report is taking too long to run. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Might want to break the date out into a separate segment too....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting against a stored procedure data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
That was odd. It looks like it was only picking up the first data connector even thought it's specif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting against a stored procedure data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
It looks like my assumption may not be right since I tested it - submitting a ticket to IBI......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reporting against a stored procedure data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I'm trying to execute a report against a master/synonym that describes a MSSQL stored procedure. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Counting Lines of WF Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
her's a program I wrote for this type of thing master FILE=WFEXNAME,SUFFIX=FIX SEGNAME=WFEXNAME ,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ANSWERED] 7.7.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Ahh - OK - thanks...

Discussion Topic  [ANSWERED] 7.7.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Rumor has it that 7.7 is due out the end of the year. Any beta testers have any insight as to new fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: The youth of today... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I see your point Dan. I guess I'm coming from a developer point of view where it's part of full time......

Discussion Topic  RE: The youth of today... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Hua, since our cubes shrunk I pretty much wear headphones all the time due to the contant conversati......

Get off my lawn!!! sorry - couldn't resist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick Query is so cool... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
some references: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SYSCOLUMN Master causes Report Painter to barf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Thanks Brian - very good to know......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SYSCOLUMN Master causes Report Painter to barf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
yeah - we found that out - good to know - thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SYSCOLUMN Master causes Report Painter to barf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
We found an odd problem when having a Master named SYSCOLUMN anywhere in the search APP PATH, Report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I toally agree with Rigel7 - that makes much more sense. Most coporations can't even turn over pat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
wow - I use the text Editor all the time - I didn't even know you could drag-n-drop. Guess I'm more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Demos and dog-n-pony's are fine but I don't think I could pull the trigger until I could really "dri......

» Refine Search
» New Search