Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL Translator - Dropping rows on simple LEFT OUTER JOIN - Is it dependable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
Hi Guys, Apologies for opening multiple threads on this issue. This isn't actually SQL passthru, I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]SQL Translator - Dropping rows on simple LEFT OUTER JOIN - Is it dependable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
SQL SELECT RTWCURRENT.CLAIM_ID FROM RTWCURRENT LEFT OUTER JOIN RTWFIVETWO ON RTWCURRENT.CLAIM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Are left outer joins supported in the sql translator for focus 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
Hey Guys, Thanks for your responses - I'm actually trying to leverage the internal SQL engine, when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Are left outer joins supported in the sql translator for focus 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
Thanks I have read that documentation. **I am talking about the sql translator, NOT STD FOCUS JOIN L......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Are left outer joins supported in the sql translator for focus 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
My outer joins are behaving like inner joins. Are outer joins supported in focus 7.6 for mainframe?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting error while joining the master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
I have the same problem. The documentation states the SQL Translator supports LEFT OUTER JOINs and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN GURU / MENTOR REQUIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
May I ask why you have decided to use IBI WebFocus/Focus as a database platform? EDIT: Ah, I see it......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Focus/XFOCUS compression? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
Hi guys, got a couple of questions.. Is there a method of enabling compression of FOCUS and XFOCUS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED DAY OF WEEK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
Why not just use pass thru SQL...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] improve performance of data extracts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
We are extracting the data for importation into a relational database and we dont have access to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] improve performance of data extracts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
The output speed is about 1MB/sec for a .csv file. That is pretty slow. I am not aware of what the ......

there are about 35 base tables we are extracting. it takes hours. In particular the I/O of ON TABL......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] improve performance of data extracts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jashwood
Greetings Focus Gurus... We are using the following sql to extract data from webfocus into .csv form......

» Refine Search
» New Search