Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sparkline in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Francis, thank you so much for posting the sample code. Using IBIF_adhocfex is a neat trick I have l......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Sparkline in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I saw the JQuery post too, and it's very interesting. But I still want to know whether it's doable ......

Discussion Topic  Sparkline in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I am trying to create a data table with the last column displaying sparkline mini charts. I found th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a procedure for each record in TABLE FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Sorry for not following up on this post after such a long time. The solution suggested by j-gross wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a procedure for each record in TABLE FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Thank you both for your answers. I was hoping that I would be able to do it directly inside a TABLE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calling a procedure for each record in TABLE FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I have a reusable procedure that I want to call from a master procedure. The master procedure has a ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to create a report with an aligned data table under a graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I am trying to produce a series of charts with effect similar to what's illustrated in the following......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: How to convert yyyy/mm/dd string value to date value in dialog manager? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Thanks for the answers. I have just found that I can more easily achieved that with passing the var......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: How to convert yyyy/mm/dd string value to date value in dialog manager? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
What if the variable has a single digit month or day? For example, 2013/5/2. How can that be handl......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED: How to convert yyyy/mm/dd string value to date value in dialog manager? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I have a variable in dialog manager that contains date in the format of 'yyyy/mm/dd'. How can I con......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Display numbers in opposite signs for financial reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Thank you all for the information. The FML examples you posted have been very helpful....

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Display numbers in opposite signs for financial reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Thanks for the example. I have added an ACROSS to better reflect my requirements. See following modi......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED: Display numbers in opposite signs for financial reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I am developing an income statement report. It has a revenue section and an expense section. Revenue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to identify the first column of GRANDTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Tom, thanks for the solution. It works. I was hoping there is a way to identify that total column ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to identify the first column of GRANDTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Thanks for the quick answer. Is there a way to have the link from the "Total" cell in the last row? ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to identify the first column of GRANDTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I need to create a drill down link from the first column in the column total row. See following exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to strip single quotes in multi-select prompt values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Never mind, I later found the following technique. I was not using the CTRAN function correctly. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to strip single quotes in multi-select prompt values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I have an amper variable that can have multiple values selected in the prompt. I see that the value ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to reference reformatted columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
Thanks. I actually didn't know I could use C-notation like "C&column_num". This is going to very h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to reference reformatted columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JC Zhu
I need to be able to dynamically reference an ACROSS column in my procedure. I have been able to do ......

» Refine Search
» New Search