Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Connect to named instance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I am trying to install client and in one of the installation steps, we need to enter database connec......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] TFS in developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
This error is taken care of. I entered the wrong path for the TFS....

Discussion Topic  [closed] TFS in developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I would like to integrate source control in dev studio 8. I installed Team Foundation Server MSSCCI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio - Failed to Load Master List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Hi dr.herojos, Try to shorten the name of the master file. Also check if there is any master file th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two WHERE statements from same table, percentage, TOP 5, FY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Hi TKN, There are multiple ways to acheive this. But, what you are doing also would give you the rig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I need the same format as this. I was able to get the column titles but, I am not able to get the b......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drilldowns based on dynamic sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I have 4 dropdowns on the html page and user could select one or all of them. These values (fields)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] bid serves blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
From the dashboard view builder, try to reassign the group view for those users. That might help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard toolbar link to open in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I was able to figure it out. Content block in the dashboard should be "Launch" block type. I had it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard toolbar link to open in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I added a link to one of my group view via dashboard view builder toolbox-toolbar. I remember that w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] BY HIGHEST 1 not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I am assuming that you have the join like this. join filed in tablex to all field in tabley as j1 if......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Applet no longer working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Hello Francis, Are you using IE 64 bit or 32 bit? By default, when you upgrade, IE comes with 64 bit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] column totals need to display for each by field at the end of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST ACROSS SEATS BY CAR BY MODEL END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] avoid line breaks in text field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Thanks Alan. That is exactly what I am doing currently. But, I was checking to see if there are any......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] avoid line breaks in text field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] avoid line breaks in text field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I have a comments text field that can have up to 2gb data. I need to print the comments text field l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Display User ID in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
I am not sure of the user ID, but if you want to display their MRE name field, you can do that with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARED][CLOSED] DrillMenuItem URL length management. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Another way to avoid passing the same variables would be to do do a hold file by applying the filter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Borders for data with across phrase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Thanks Doug. Your solution works beautifully....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Very Imp] Getting no access to SQL Server Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ReddyP
Hello Kumud, Are you able to execute it in SQL server management studio with the account that WebFOC......

» Refine Search
» New Search