Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  PMF & Sharepoint (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
I'm working of version WF 7.1.4 & PMF 2.6a looking to upgrade to PMF 4.2 soon. What do I need to c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Filter on Missing Date (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
PMF Version 2.6 How do I create a filter in PMF on a date that is blank or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 4.2 Released (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
Do you suggest we upgrade WebFocus and Developer Studio also or can I run PMF 4.2 with Webfocus 7.1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 4.2 Released (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
We are on PMF version 2.6 and I have two separate questions. 1) Can you migrate from 2.6 straight to......

Discussion Topic  Today's Tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
Where/how do you change the report that's displayed on the Today's Tab in PMF Version 2.6a. There ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 2.? Release (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
I have submitted Case to Tech Support.Thank You...

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 2.? Release (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
I think this is an old problem with dimensions. We are running Webfocus 7.15 with SQL 2000 which hav......

We're on PMF release 2.6 (my post's title)...

Well, that's what I thought and had the checkbox checked..... How does the levels work - I have 3 l......

Discussion Topic  PMF 2.? Release (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
Error generating Dimensions The following error was encountered: Error Summary: Problem generatin......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I... ? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
Your last post helped out. Thanks. I have another question, but I'll start a new post.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I... ? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
When I tried using the Field option on filter and entered 'E01' OR 'E02' .... it seems to work. My o......

When using the "code" option on filter; apparently it doesn't recognize the field name using the exp......

I have the following table: Unit - ID - How Many TPS E01 2500 TPS E02 897 TPS K12 ......

Are there any books, etc. on format for writing code in PMF (filters, measures). If so , please dire......

Discussion Topic  PMF Users (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by LaRev
My company is just getting started with PMF. I'd like to know how many other users of PMF there are ......

» Refine Search
» New Search