Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING - NEW ONE] WebFOCUS VSCode Extension for better coding experience: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING - NEW ONE] WebFOCUS VSCode Extension for better coding experience: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Thanks for sharing this, CoolGuy. The extension only has snippets and syntax highlighting right no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Here is the column definition in both instances Case 1: WebFOCUS Datamart and the SUFFIX is FOC ......

Using the P(Packed) format didn't help either.. WebFOCUS is rounding differently depending on the un......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
I have two tables with the same data one in WebFOCUS and the other in SQL Server. In WebFOCUS the nu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repopulate Listbox on Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
any Ideas on how this issue can be resolved without using the refresh button ???...

Discussion Topic  RE: Repopulate Listbox on Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
No they are not chained.. the List box should change only when the button is pressed.....

Thanks everyone for the replies.. MAdams1 I tried using the code you posted, it didn't work. I alre......

Discussion Topic  Repopulate Listbox on Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi All, I have a List box which is updated with data from a fex and a button on a HTML page. I am t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] check format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
This is exactly what I was looking for Thanks njsden...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] check format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi all, I have a field with format A2 that can have values '00' to '99' and 'AA' to 'ZZ'. I am tryi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the Order of tabs when using BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi Dan, Thanks for the reply, Didnt have a chance to look at it over the weekend... I will try it a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing the Order of tabs when using BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi, I am trying to create a report in EXL2K to display the values from different countries in diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
This issue can generally be solved by Subfoot.. I generally do it by calculating the Total line sepe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Footing Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Thanks Francis for the Reply, Using TABFOOTING instead of SUBFOOT made all the difference......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Footing Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Is there any way I can get the UNDER-LINE in between the last row and the SUBFOOT ?...

Here is an example of what i am trying to achieve using the car file.. I am trying to replace the ex......

Thanks Jimster06 and Ramkumar for your replies.. According to the documentation this should remove t......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Footing Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Is there any way to remove the blank line between the report content and the Page Footing and replac......

» Refine Search
» New Search