Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING - NEW ONE] WebFOCUS VSCode Extension for better coding experience: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING - NEW ONE] WebFOCUS VSCode Extension for better coding experience: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Thanks for sharing this, CoolGuy. The extension only has snippets and syntax highlighting right no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Here is the column definition in both instances Case 1: WebFOCUS Datamart and the SUFFIX is FOC ......

Using the P(Packed) format didn't help either.. WebFOCUS is rounding differently depending on the un......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
I have two tables with the same data one in WebFOCUS and the other in SQL Server. In WebFOCUS the nu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repopulate Listbox on Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
any Ideas on how this issue can be resolved without using the refresh button ???...

Discussion Topic  RE: Repopulate Listbox on Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
No they are not chained.. the List box should change only when the button is pressed.....

Thanks everyone for the replies.. MAdams1 I tried using the code you posted, it didn't work. I alre......

Discussion Topic  Repopulate Listbox on Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi All, I have a List box which is updated with data from a fex and a button on a HTML page. I am t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] check format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
This is exactly what I was looking for Thanks njsden...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] check format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi all, I have a field with format A2 that can have values '00' to '99' and 'AA' to 'ZZ'. I am tryi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the Order of tabs when using BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi Dan, Thanks for the reply, Didnt have a chance to look at it over the weekend... I will try it a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing the Order of tabs when using BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Hi, I am trying to create a report in EXL2K to display the values from different countries in diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
This issue can generally be solved by Subfoot.. I generally do it by calculating the Total line sepe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Footing Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Thanks Francis for the Reply, Using TABFOOTING instead of SUBFOOT made all the difference......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Footing Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Is there any way I can get the UNDER-LINE in between the last row and the SUBFOOT ?...

Here is an example of what i am trying to achieve using the car file.. I am trying to replace the ex......

Thanks Jimster06 and Ramkumar for your replies.. According to the documentation this should remove t......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Footing Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pvparuc
Is there any way to remove the blank line between the report content and the Page Footing and replac......

» Refine Search
» New Search