Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE - restricting access to user administration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
So, do you suggest that I give this team just the Managed Reporting Administration URL? What if som......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  MRE - restricting access to user administration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
The Information Secuirty Administration team in our organization would like to take over the user ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unusual reporting requirement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
Thanks Tom! I followed the SQL Passthru that updates the table with another that COMMITs the transac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unusual reporting requirement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
Tom, The stored procedures contain just an update statement for that report request. Is there a w......

I am posting again on this topic after a long time. I implemented this solution (per Bhanu's sugge......

dhagen, assuming that I add that functionality to the report request applcation, how would I trigger......

The best way would be have it run multiple times for each request of that kind. In other words, the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unusual reporting requirement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
I have a need to schedule reports based on report requests that get created in a report request appl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about SAME_DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
I should have been more specific.... The MYSTORS hold file was created after reading the stor list ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question about SAME_DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
I am trying to read data from a focus table and store it in a temporary table in Oracle to speed up ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing UNIX flat file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Balram
Thanks for the Inputs. The UNIX team is setting up SAMBA and creating a share that maps to the fold......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Accessing UNIX flat file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Balram
How can I access a flat file that resides on a UNIX file system? My DS is on a Windows 2000 server....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while joining two HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
Thanks PBrightwell! That worked. I am curious to know why the JOIN didn't work when joining on two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while joining two HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
I have this code in place to index the second file in the JOIN ON TABLE HOLD AS DAGTDATA FORMAT FOC......

Sorry about that! Didn't notice that I had pasted the wrong piece of text...... Here is the JOIN co......

Discussion Topic  Error while joining two HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Balram
I am getting a FOC 236 error while trying to join two hold files: (FOC236) LINKED FILE DOES NOT HAV......

» Refine Search
» New Search