Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to build a FOCUS database by appending report results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
BabakNYC, If my three hold files each contain six columns and all are named the same, where am I ge......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to build a FOCUS database by appending report results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
BabakNYC, When I try to "roll up" the last report data into just two lines, I get data like "-1,159......

Thank you. I will check out the link and recheck my data structures. Jackie O....

Hello, When I create the final report using JO_HOLD1, I only get the first focus table results back......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to build a FOCUS database by appending report results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
We have just upgraded to 8.2.04. I have earlier reports that have been created by building FOCUS ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC205 Description Cannot be found... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
FP Mod Chuck, I am only able to get to our production side of WF 7.1.04. I looked in the synonyms ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC205 Description Cannot be found... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Thank you every one!!! I will certainly try these suggestions....

I did look up the error code. I also googled looking for the answer. I have two Snippet files to s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC205 Description Cannot be found... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Originally created using Dev Studio and WF 7.1.04. I used WF 8.1.04M to modify, but is not backward ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding border around grids at end of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Doug I don't remember how to upload files to the forum. Don't see any way using this reply. I hav......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Adding border around grids at end of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
I have created a report using AppStudio 8201M. I have physically put the border text into my source......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotals not included when reported appended into hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Again...thank you all for your wonderful advice. Especially MartinY. You are 100% correct in that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotals not included when reported appended into hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Hello MartinY! This is my final report code: DEFINE FILE JO_HOLD1 Supressed_Male/I7C MISSING ON=IF......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtotals not included when reported appended into hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
I am using App Studio and am on WF 8.2.01M. I have several reports being appended to a hold file wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error parsing report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Sorry to just get back with this. Thank you all for your advice given. Before sending code to you,......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error parsing report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
I have built a FOCUS temporary table by appending multiple reports using App Studio 8.2.01M. When I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting FOC002/FOC009 when constructing hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Martin, I did add the "END". Yea!!! Works. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting FOC002/FOC009 when constructing hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
The last three lines of code are: $ ENDSTYLE RUN Do you mean I need an "END" also?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting FOC002/FOC009 when constructing hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Am using WF 8.2.01M App Studio. Have built a hold table by appending 17 reports and all goes well u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Adding content to a tabbed container (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieO
Good morning, Chuck Thank you for your verification of the problem. I will open up a case with Tec......

» Refine Search
» New Search