Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Subhead but not using BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
How can I put the field in the "SUBHEAD" without sorting that field with "BY" ?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Output different in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thanks, Rick In my sample code, the ACROSS field (TheYear) is output different. When the output is i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output different in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thanks, Joy I used the ......

Discussion Topic  How to calculate the accumulate data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Does any command or function that can be calculate the accumulate data in WebFocus ?...

Discussion Topic  Selective print data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Is it possible to display the data by selective? Table & Display sample is below: ......

Discussion Topic  How to maximum the browser ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Can anyone tell me how the maximum the browser when the report output is HTML format ?...

Discussion Topic  Help: 2 Subhead alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have sorted two fields and subhead them. Can I adjust the alignment of second Subhead to a little ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thank you very much !...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
But how can I insert data from a HOLD file to the table in SQL server?......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I hold the file in the FEX and then I want to insert the hold file content to table in SQL server. ......

Discussion Topic  Problem in using INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have a problem while using the -INCLUDE function. My question is: I have one FEX to include 15 FEX......

Discussion Topic  Rank function by two fields ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I found that it is worked when using RANKED with one field. But, how to the RANKED function with two......

Discussion Topic  Limitation of Match file ?????? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I would like to know if there is limitation of Match function. Since I have 100 tables needs to matc......

Discussion Topic  Limitation of Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Can any one tell me what is the limitation with Acros column in terms of no of columns and verb obje......

Discussion Topic  FOC262 error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Can anyone help me to solve this problem, my code as follow:......

Discussion Topic  Slow performance with running two FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have one FEX to include two FEXs. While I running that FEX, the performance is very slow to show t......

Discussion Topic  Date format to String format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have a question to convert a date format (28/03/2004) to a string format (20040328). Is there any ......

Discussion Topic  two exl2k in same workbook ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have prepared one FEX file and hold as exl2k format. But there will be two procedure at this FEX a......

Discussion Topic  How to rearrange the data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Can anyone help me, the coding as follow:......

Discussion Topic  How to get a variable in the parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Can anyone help me?!......

» Refine Search
» New Search