Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: percentage on across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Hi Ginny, Thank you for the link. The solutions provided do not work for me because I want the per......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  percentage on across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
How can I get a percentage on across total for each across value? Here is the code I have. TABLE F......

Discussion Topic  retrieving data please wait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I have few reports that take a while to run. I need to display a message that says "retrieving data.......

Discussion Topic  RE: using linebreak in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
using style sheet option of 'LF' is helping me to break the data, but still I am getting extra lines......

Discussion Topic  using linebreak in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am using linebreak for the concatenated field to break the line in to next line. I am getting unn......

Discussion Topic  html layout painter question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am inserting my report in a frame using HTML layout painter. Because of the different browser set......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Thanks Francis. Looks like there is no other simple way of doing this other than multi-verb....

Discussion Topic  supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am doing an across in my report and I am drilling down on Across coumn. How do I supress drill do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking logic prior to execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
If you just want to check for the general coding errors, add SET XRETRIEVAL = OFF on the first lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
finally I got the report link to work. i need to add the appname and server name to the link to make......

Discussion Topic  RE: sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am getting the error: focexec procedure cannot be found. all i did was: ......

Discussion Topic  sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I need to send the report as a weblink to the user to execute the focexec. I am using Dev Studio ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Yes, the graph type should be pyramid. On the pyramid, it should show the count of ID based on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Now, the users want to see this data in grapical format. They want to see this in a Pyramid represe......

Thank you Daniel. It worked perfectly!...

Thanks Tony A and FrankDutch for the quick reply. But both these solutions are not working for me. ......

Discussion Topic  display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am doing a sum of the count of the ID numbers in the table sorted by two defined fields. For exa......

Discussion Topic  graph percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am using Dual Axis Clustered graph. One of the Y-axis show the percentages. ......

Discussion Topic  BAR and LINE graph together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  adding a hyperlink in HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Hi,......

» Refine Search
» New Search