Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JS on HTML editbox to validate date format YYYYMMDD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Hallway, I was able to make your 2nd option using the calendar controls work. I also kept the vali......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JS on HTML editbox to validate date format YYYYMMDD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej

Thanks Martin & Joel, I can't use the Calendar control because the HTML page is an "input" page tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JS on HTML editbox to validate date format YYYYMMDD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I currently have validation on an edit box on my HTML page to validate that only 8 numbers can be in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
John, I gave your suggestion a shot this morning and I've tried as many variations of your &URL_CAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Makes PERFECT sense John, thanks! I'll give that a shot!...

Thanks for the reply Chuck, The &SalespersonID and &CustNum parameters are already in the htm file,......

As in changing the .fex code in my "Add" button link? From: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I have a simple HTML form (FORM1) with edit boxes for "Salesperson ID" (linked to a parameter &Sales......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej

Thanks BabaNYC. Looks like that gets me to '201809', but I'm looking for 'Sep 2018'. Did I not do ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I'm trying to use the "SET-" operation to take today's date (in the &YYMD format) and have it show u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Thanks for the note BabakNYC. Yes, it's a simple HTML page that I created in App Studio's HTML Comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
It seems so simple. All I need to do is send a HTML file via Report Caster. Certainly there has to......

Should there be more to the .fex file than what I listed above?...

Thanks for the info. I checked our configuration and the server name/port is correct. I put in the......

Well, the .fex pulls the HTML page in App Studio but when Report Caster sends out the file, I get th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I have an HTML file that combines several different .fex charts into one HTML page that I need to di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ToggLe HTML link visibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Thank you for the suggestion Eric. I'm not too polished up on my WebFocus javascript so in the mean......

» Refine Search
» New Search