Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Webservices - arrays of arrays (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Here's a sample of what you are talking about. It's using the WebFOCUS List Fexes web service. Tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: persisting the values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Here's a working sample of what I'm talking about. HTML Code first ......

Discussion Topic  RE: persisting the values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Then the #2 option is what you need. In the main HTML page, create your button along with some pred......

Balaji, How are you dynamically resorting the report? 1. Is it by calling the .fex again and redi......

Since you are using an HTML page, why don't you try creating a hidden field on the page. Then, when......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
What specifically are you wanting to learn? There are many features available. The best option is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of Lines on a PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
In addition, you can reduce the spacing between lines to fit more on the same page. TYPE=DATA, TOPG......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster & (MORE FILE) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
I work with a customer doing 100,000's EXL2K reports though Report Caster email each month without i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster & (MORE FILE) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Whenever I have problems like this through Report Caster only, I find the best starting point is to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to reduce the size of the output file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
I opened a case using 7.1.4 where I experienced the same issue. Try changing your files to HOLD FOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing Scheduled reports in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Correct. Active Reports are 100% self-contained reports. All javascript functions are delivered ......

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing the contents in the iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Try looking at this site: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing the contents in the iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
using the 'height', 'width', 'left', and 'right' properties of the frame, you can retrieve/set those......

Discussion Topic  RE: urgent, can i call window events from fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Yeah... something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: General NUMBER Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
I don't know if this will help or not... if not, just chunk it. Anyway... this is a DEFINE FUNCTION......

Discussion Topic  RE: regarding UpdadeData() in html layout painter,please help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
oh... I forgot to mention that FRAMENAME should be the value of the UNIQUE IDENTIFIER property for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: regarding UpdadeData() in html layout painter,please help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
If I understand your problem correctly, your windowOnload() function is being called too quickly aft......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound document tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
Yes... you can do something like: SET COMPOUND=OPEN -INCLUDE FEX1 SET COMPOUND=OPEN NOBREAK -INCLUD......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound document tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bernie Ott
What version of WF are you running? Also, can you post the code that was created?...

» Refine Search
» New Search