Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (142 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: running reports - a survey (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
jgelona - That sounds like what we want. I'll check it out. Thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: running reports - a survey (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
That is an interesting idea. I'm not familiar with Alerts. I will have to look into that. thanks!...

Discussion Topic  running reports - a survey (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We are looking for solutions to run reports in a batch manner -- waiting until SQL Server tables are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
My business users are gonna be so thrilled to have to rewrite their reports to use hold tables and j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Curious. I guess this is code tightening between 8203 and 8206?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a report that does a CNT.DST.FieldName within a BY field -- it was created in the GUI in 8203......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: error when attempting to save a new schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
You marked it "Not Closed" but did you open a case with tech support? Report Caster feels like it n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GEOGRAPHIC_ROLE not being applied? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
BabakNYC, Thanks for testing that out. It will certainly inform our path moving forward....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GEOGRAPHIC_ROLE not being applied? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We have 8206.09 installed. We don't use Business Views. I think you are correct about opening a cas......

@BabakNYC I tried changing it from USSTATE_ABBR to US_STATE_ABBR and it does have a country associat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] GEOGRAPHIC_ROLE not being applied? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We are testing to upgrade to 8.2.06 and trying to create maps using the new Designer, my state abbre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] No sorting of fields? (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks Chuck. I will submit a nfr for that....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [NFR] No sorting of fields? (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there no way to sort the field names in Designer? I've just started working with 8.2.06 and I not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Coordinated Report with SQL Pass-through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Yes, I'm using the SQLOUT in a TABLE FILE. I am using the same field in the first BY statement of ea......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Coordinated Report with SQL Pass-through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Does WF 8.2 not support Coordinated Reports with SQL Pass-through code? My syntax matches the examp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] ReportCaster attachment size issue / workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Dennis, I ran into something similar recently and found that changing from EXL2K to XLSX for the out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Are other schedules still working as expected? If no schedules are working you probably need to rest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Have you made any changes, like moving the report or the schedule to a different folder?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
@Jgelona You don't have to do anything special in the fex file, just make sure to add a -INCLUDE fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Style Sheet Files (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
CD, The way I access the contents of a style sheet is in AppStudio by clicking the multipage looking......

» Refine Search
» New Search