Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (129 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinated Report with SQL Pass-through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Yes, I'm using the SQLOUT in a TABLE FILE. I am using the same field in the first BY statement of ea......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Coordinated Report with SQL Pass-through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Does WF 8.2 not support Coordinated Reports with SQL Pass-through code? My syntax matches the examp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] ReportCaster attachment size issue / workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Dennis, I ran into something similar recently and found that changing from EXL2K to XLSX for the out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Are other schedules still working as expected? If no schedules are working you probably need to rest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Have you made any changes, like moving the report or the schedule to a different folder?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
@Jgelona You don't have to do anything special in the fex file, just make sure to add a -INCLUDE fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, it isn't really clear, all it says for running on Windows, "No extra work is required." But......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
So I was reading this thread: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Style Sheet Files (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
CD, The way I access the contents of a style sheet is in AppStudio by clicking the multipage looking......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Shot in the Dark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Robert, I suggest you make sure the server connections in the Administration console are set up cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map Error IA_190716_121057-1 when editing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
If I add Latitude or Longitude in the location layer in IA, it pops up a window to set the field's g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map Error IA_190716_121057-1 when editing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Actually tried with size bucket only, color bucket only and neither. Tried excluding MISSING values ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Map Error IA_190716_121057-1 when editing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I am getting this error message when I try to edit a proportional symbol map I created in InfoAssist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compute Field -Sum value based on corresponding distinct value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Delana, When we need to do something similar in InfoAssist, we often use a HOLD file to hold the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
And what's more, if you make a change to the report, it resets that option so you have to go back an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Just found it -- you have to right-click on the saved report name in the WebFOCUS home page. Open pr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
When I create a report in InfoAssist with an optional parameter, when I run the report, it doesn't p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A VALUE IS MISSING FOR amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] A VALUE IS MISSING FOR amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I did a search of the forum but didn't find an answer that fixes this for me. I have a program that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I know this won't help, but we avoid linked servers -- I'm asking our DBA right now to copy data to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search