Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] This XML file does not appear to have any style info associated with it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Thanks for the reply. It's weird because the .css file doesn't have any comments in it. the html pa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] This XML file does not appear to have any style info associated with it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
We're in the process of migrating from 8104 to 8207 and when I go into the legacy portal and run a r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in One Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
This is a strange requirement. We have a Webfocus 8104 application that pulls from Microsoft SQL Ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't run or delete portal due to "Duplicate Key" Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
So I work with J Hines. We are migrating to a new server. I had gone in before to edit a portal and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Naming of Versions in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
thanks I'm going to try this. When you do this, do you include in each fex or do you have this be it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Naming of Versions in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I think it may be nice to possibly submit a NFR to have this done in the advanced schedule tool. Do ......

So based on documentation I have used what I found at this link ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Naming of Versions in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a number of reports that are being sent to the report library. I am using a HTML composer pag......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I ended up using the Traffic Lights on the Sum field. I was able to select multiple different items ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Yes I'm looking to to someone selects England then it be blue, France - red and so on. So no matter ......

Yes it is. Here is the setFillColor's for the different series. *GRAPH_SCRIPT setFillColor(getSeri......

do you want me to include the part of the sty sheet for the graph?...

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I am doing a ring pie chart in which I am using a style sheet that was provided by IBI. I am doing f......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - Disabling Auto Prompt Page for Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I am filtering multiple graphs/reports in our portal using the "Magically Filtering" method. This ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Customize column titles in Guided Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Have you tried modifying the Title in the master file for each of the columns? I do that in all of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: -Resolved - Gridlines not showing in xlsx upon export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Thank you all for your feedback. I spoke with my users and EXL2K format is going to be my format sin......

Discussion Topic  RE: -Resolved - Gridlines not showing in xlsx upon export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
sorry I should have stated. This is what I have below my heading and footing. ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM......

Discussion Topic  -Resolved - Gridlines not showing in xlsx upon export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a report in which I am going to have the output be in xlsx format which will be sent via repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
This is how we ended up fixing the issue in case anyone wants to use this.Used a jQuery function to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
That was it. Thanks for replying...

» Refine Search
» New Search