Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in One Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
This is a strange requirement. We have a Webfocus 8104 application that pulls from Microsoft SQL Ser......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't run or delete portal due to "Duplicate Key" Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
So I work with J Hines. We are migrating to a new server. I had gone in before to edit a portal and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Naming of Versions in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
thanks I'm going to try this. When you do this, do you include in each fex or do you have this be it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Naming of Versions in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I think it may be nice to possibly submit a NFR to have this done in the advanced schedule tool. Do ......

So based on documentation I have used what I found at this link ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Naming of Versions in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a number of reports that are being sent to the report library. I am using a HTML composer pag......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I ended up using the Traffic Lights on the Sum field. I was able to select multiple different items ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Yes I'm looking to to someone selects England then it be blue, France - red and so on. So no matter ......

Yes it is. Here is the setFillColor's for the different series. *GRAPH_SCRIPT setFillColor(getSeri......

do you want me to include the part of the sty sheet for the graph?...

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I am doing a ring pie chart in which I am using a style sheet that was provided by IBI. I am doing f......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - Disabling Auto Prompt Page for Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I am filtering multiple graphs/reports in our portal using the "Magically Filtering" method. This ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Customize column titles in Guided Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Have you tried modifying the Title in the master file for each of the columns? I do that in all of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: -Resolved - Gridlines not showing in xlsx upon export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Thank you all for your feedback. I spoke with my users and EXL2K format is going to be my format sin......

Discussion Topic  RE: -Resolved - Gridlines not showing in xlsx upon export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
sorry I should have stated. This is what I have below my heading and footing. ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM......

Discussion Topic  -Resolved - Gridlines not showing in xlsx upon export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a report in which I am going to have the output be in xlsx format which will be sent via repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
This is how we ended up fixing the issue in case anyone wants to use this.Used a jQuery function to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Here is a picture of the control I am talking about. Let's say for example using the car example tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a html page with double list boxes for users to select parameters. I have added a search cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
That was it. Thanks for replying...

» Refine Search
» New Search