Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (147 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  MVS to SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I want to create two hold files and then match them. The problems one is in MVS and the other is in ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PACKED Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
J Gross, That seemed to help. Thanks much. I also noticed pulling my variable in with a &yymd help......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PACKED Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
OK I have gotten the packed amount field to display correctly under binary hold file format USAGE P1......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]PACKED Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I have a USAGE P14.2 ACTUAL Z14 field in a file that I have read successfully but when I report thes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating Mainframe Data Sets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thanks All DYNAM CONCAT worked....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Concatenating Mainframe Data Sets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I am trying read multiple fileS under the same master using the USE command. The problem is I am get......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reading Multiple GDG's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello Is there a way to to read multiple GDG's in Webfocus or Focus. We have a 30 GDG files of dai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mainframe Compressed File Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
If this provides any insight as far as solutions to connect to compressed files. The Mainframe Appli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mainframe Compressed File Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thats a good question. I had the understanding that cobol had no problem accessing these files. Alt......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Mainframe Compressed File Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello, We have a Mainframe application that data is in files that are compressed. Several years ago......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Trying to use Localhost environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
The webpage times out....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Trying to use Localhost environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
We just recently upgraded dev studio to 7.7. I have been trying to to use the local host environment......

Discussion Topic  No PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello, Lateley I have been running reports out of devloper studio and the report finishes but does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Running Fexes Remotely (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thanks WAZ the second solution worked....

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED]Running Fexes Remotely (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
We have upgraded to 7.7 but they eliminated the project environment which had the gui check box and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filtering on two total fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I think I solved it. I was able to use rank on the payee field and then do a lst.rank and do a where......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Filtering on two total fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello I am trying to develop a report that reports by payee by user by trxamount the problem is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Cannot delete "file.ftm" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Ok thanks for the info...

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Cannot delete "file.ftm" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl

Discussion Topic  [closed]Cannot delete "file.ftm" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I used the APP HOlD command to store certain hold files in my EDA directory. A few of them I wanted ......

» Refine Search
» New Search