Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding calculated values to a value field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks Don! I need to be able to have new products added to filter on them, but this has given me so......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding calculated values to a value field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I feel like I'm missing something simple but I checked the forum and the documentation and can't fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different Formats in 1 field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks all, I really appreciate the responses! I ended up using Chaudharys solution and was able to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Different Formats in 1 field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I was wondering if it's possible to display different formats in a single field for a report. I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED - OPENED CASE: WF 8008 / IE11 / HTML MULTIPLE TAB ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
In case anyone else has this issue. Tech support suggested this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED - OPENED CASE: WF 8008 / IE11 / HTML MULTIPLE TAB ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I did check compatibility view and that didn't seem to clear the issue. Upon load both tabs display,......

Hi I know this post is over a year old, but we are experiencing this same issue and have opened a ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialogue Manager - Date to I8MDYY not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks all of you! Based on the advice I just changed my format to an A8MDYY instead of I8MDYY and ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dialogue Manager - Date to I8MDYY not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I've searched the forum, documentation and 1001 ways to work with dates and can't find the answer so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Duplicate Emails from RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Can you identify the schedule id for the duplicate emails? Are they the same schedule id's? If so t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Keysheet Addendum 8.1.05 now available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I received my keysheet addendum. Thanks! I use both my keysheet and (Almost) 1001 Ways to Work wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RDF Dropdown Checkbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
We had this same issue and what we did was all of our controls that were typically multi-select drop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Composer does not "see" HOLD created in include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I don't know if it will help with your issue but for our HOLD files that we want to use in other rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drilldowns in bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Here is what I got for a response back in September when I opened a case on adding drill downs to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hyperlink on X-Axis Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Update: I put in a case with tech support to see if I could get drill-downs on the x-axis and it see......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hyperlink on X-Axis Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks Martin! That worked to get to the URL, I'm playing around with this to try and make this appl......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hyperlink on X-Axis Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Is there a way to include a hyperlink on the X-axis label? I am able to get the hyperlinks working ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Customize column titles in Guided Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks Shahram! Using &ECHO helped to figure out that single quotes were still being put around my c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Customize column titles in Guided Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I attempted using the hold file but I still get the same issue with my measure fields that are Disti......

Thanks both of you! I did try changing the titles in the masterfile, that works for my by and acros......

» Refine Search
» New Search