Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (175 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP required using FILEDEF to override to an acrhive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi Ginny, Francis, Sorry I have been away all day and have only just been able to check the thread.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP required using FILEDEF to override to an acrhive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Ginny thank you very much! I used that approach and I have got the report working just as I had env......

Thanks for your inputs guys. The files are on our AS400. I did consider using a MORE function to j......

Discussion Topic  HELP required using FILEDEF to override to an acrhive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, We are wanting to implement a way of querying an archive as well as our ‘live’ files if the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to report on a flat .fex (text) file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi Ginny, Thanks for your reply. I have read through quite a bit of the online documentation, and ......

Discussion Topic  Need to report on a flat .fex (text) file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, This is something I hope will be relatively straight forward... We currently write out som......

Discussion Topic  Pass variable to Report Caster filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am wanting to use a live date in my Excel file that is generated via the Report Caster. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem testing drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Trav, thats worked a treat! ......

Discussion Topic  Problem testing drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am developing a report that has many drill downs into a detail report. When testing th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentages not adding up to 100? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Aha I see it. I was changing the format of how the field was displayed, but not actually how it was......

Discussion Topic  Percentages not adding up to 100? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I think I must be missing something quite straight forward here, but I cannot get my percen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to launch a 2nd IE session with a message in it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to launch a 2nd IE session with a message in it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Francis, that's great. However it only appears to work when the output is for HTML, when out......

Discussion Topic  Is it possible to launch a 2nd IE session with a message in it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi, When we submit our reports to HMTL output or Excel output a new window is launched which the da......

Discussion Topic  Retrieving User Name from WebFocus system files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am wanting to extract the actual user name for a &G_USER ID, that I am hoping must be sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to create a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Tom, I have just found the Web Console (we are in some real need of some technical training ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to create a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Tom, Can you tell me how / where I can check if the graphics are enabled?...

Discussion Topic  Unable to create a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am attempting to create our very first graph and get the following error on submitting th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Masking with an IF statement... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Aha! Thanks Prarie ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Masking with an IF statement... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Kerry, I will give that method a try and let you know how I get on ......

» Refine Search
» New Search