Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (175 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Using Masking with an IF statement... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am trying without success to perform an IF statement with some masking. The masking work......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem correctly populating a Focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks for your thoughts guys. The file crashed a couple more times in the week, each time leading ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem correctly populating a Focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, My log file has been running just great for the last week, but has suddenly decided to stop......

Thanks for the further suggestions Alan & Danny. And finally my last question (I hope) is how can I......

Thanks Alan, that was just the trick I needed!! I had only been pointed in the direction of FIXFORM......

Discussion Topic  Problem correctly populating a Focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am wanting to create a simple log file, so I can monitor report usage. I have created t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting input variable to upper case? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Perfect! Thanks Mickey ......

Discussion Topic  Converting input variable to upper case? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, This should hopefully be a real easy one, but at the moment I don’t know how to do it. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Close AS400 files after report runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Frank. This is something we can try. However, I still think we have an issue that can be ho......

Discussion Topic  Close AS400 files after report runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I would like to know if we should be using any special commands or system settings when run......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can Report Caster send no report if no data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I thought I would give Susannah's method a try, in the pos......

Discussion Topic  How can Report Caster send no report if no data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi, I have a report that rarely contains data, but that is emailed daily to users. They have reque......

Discussion Topic  Managing cancelled reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, We are having issues where users are submitting WebFocus reports, but then deciding that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE * NOT_IN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Brian, that made it work fine. Had you come across this before? Seems like a strange order ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WHERE * NOT_IN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I am having some difficulty trying to select data source values that are not in a list. E......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display footings if no data returned? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Thanks Tony, This looks good, however is there a way to output the message on the returned Excel sp......

Discussion Topic  Display footings if no data returned? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mark66
Hi all, I hope this is a very easy one to answer.... All of our reports will only display the Head......

» Refine Search
» New Search