Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert character date of mm/dd/yyy format to date format of mm/dd/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I tried your example and When I clcked the run button it doesn't run, there are no errors. I also ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert character date of mm/dd/yyy format to date format of mm/dd/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Sorry, got carried with my y's It is formated st follows: 09/29/2011...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] convert character date of mm/dd/yyy format to date format of mm/dd/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I have a master file date in char (A20V) format of mm/dd/yyy. I need to convert it to yymmdd so I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] embedded stylesheet - origin unknown? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Thx, that did it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] embedded stylesheet - origin unknown? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I created a procedure in one of my applications. It uses and embedded stylesheet that say origin un......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compare my trans date to current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
ERINP, yes, it is a very simple approach and functional....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compare my trans date to current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Bingo ......

this is what i get: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 45 IN PROCEDURE dexflow_ca_rater_w (FOC006) THE FO......

for report I only want to select records where the transactions date in my master file is = to the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] compare my trans date to current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I set up define: DEFINE FILE WKFLOW_SUM_FACT TransactionDate/MDYY=HDATE( WKFLOW_SUM_FACT.WKFLOW_SUM_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with WF report on creating temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
well now it seems they want a report that summarizes by month with qtr totals. I added the date fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with WF report on creating temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Whew is right, I am trying the same thingin my report and it is grueling. I have 2 hidden columns w......

Thanks, I tried this and it works but when I go back to report painter it changes everything and the......

Trying to set a border using: TYPE=DATA, ACROSSCOLUMN=N3, BORDER-LEFT=MEDIUM, BORDER-......

Thx, yes I had removed the cnt. and added the by fields and it worked....

I get the following Name trandate type cnta cntb cntc type cnta cntb cntc type c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard view - v7703 does not bring up available views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dashboard view - v7703 does not bring up available views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Before v7703 when I went to : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] synonym formats does not refresh from SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Found that if I justneeded to recreate the synonym...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] synonym formats does not refresh from SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I have a sysnomyns that were created from a SQL tables. Several formats were changed in the SQL sid......

» Refine Search
» New Search