Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Filter Gadget Under Custom Parameters (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Makes perfect sense. Thanks...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Filter Gadget Under Custom Parameters (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
How do I preset a gadget filter? Is it under custom Parameters or is it done in the gadget code in W......

I am trying to keep them out of using filters and having the data display as needed, but yes I am tr......

Discussion Topic  Filter Gadget Under Custom Parameters (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I only want certain business segments to display on a gadget. Can I use the custom parameters to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Button Shape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
In the properties when in HTML go to the border section. There are four options for the radius of th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Stacked Bar Chart by Date (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Has anyone been able to create a stacked bar chart by date? I need to be able to select multiple met......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Filter Gadet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I can live with it for now. It would be a good wish list item for at least the stacked bar and D3 Di......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Filter Gadet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have a scorecard that is a summary for our entire company. One gadget is a grid showing how the me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Manual Entry Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I got this resolved. I was not thinking about scorecard security. I had everyone set as a viewer and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Manual Entry Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
My preference would be to have them as consumers, but if they have to be analysts or something other......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Manual Entry Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have not been able to find any documentation on what security is needed to enter data points manua......

Discussion Topic  Percent Scale of Charts (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Has anyone found a way to limit the scale on a gadget. When metrics can't exceed 100% the graphs sti......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Default Aggregation Level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Is there a way to change how a bar graph can display by default. I am using the HTML5 Metric Value T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Actual Metric a Ratio and Target a set Value (Aggregation Needed) (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
If the target was static I could do that, but the number changes from year to year and is different ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Actual Metric a Ratio and Target a set Value (Aggregation Needed) (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
How do I use a fixed target though? It wants me to enter a ratio for the target....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Actual Metric a Ratio and Target a set Value (Aggregation Needed) (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Has anyone found an easy way to account for this situation? An easy example is average hotel rate.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Non Automated Metrics Not Updating (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Knew I was missing something....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Non Automated Metrics Not Updating (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Every month when we add our non automated metrics into PMF the measures are not updating. I have to ......

Discussion Topic  HTML5 Metric Dimensional Breakout Bars Gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
This gadget has a green line for the target value. Is there a way to change this color? When a bar i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
A case has been opened....

» Refine Search
» New Search