Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Measure Breakout Booklet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
A case has been opened for this error....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Measure Breakout Booklet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
We use Office 2013 and I believe this is causing the PPT version to error out. I need the file exten......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Measure Breakout Booklet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Is there a way to create my own booklet or change the graphs and metrics that appear in the current ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Display of Axis Labels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have opened a case for this issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Display of Axis Labels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am also getting negative values that are not rounded the same as positive numbers on an additional......

Here is the graph that is causing the issue....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Display of Axis Labels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Is there a way to change the axis label display. We are getting graphs that are showing 2k multiple ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have opened a case for this....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
The scorecards have the same metrics, they just have a different filter set to them. We are using sc......

That is correct neither the graph or the flipped grid is showing the correct data. Once I refresh th......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I am looking at one scorecard and switch to a new scorecard the chart is not updating. I am att......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I seem to have found another issue with the tree map. The colors are not matching up when I filter. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am not filtering on anything. I have the gadget set to display as PREV_YYYY in the settings. It is......

I am still getting incorrect colors on the tree map when I have a filter set to Previous 12 months f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Custom Gadget for WebFocus Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Would this be the error I get with a Web Service error or is this a security error with credential b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Custom Gadget for WebFocus Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
This is what I have been searching for. Looked everywhere but there. Thanks...

I think we might be talking different things now. I was thinking that you said we could add a report......

That does help since I know I will want to do that as well. How do I get the data to run from the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Days Sales Outstanding Metric (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I would expect this to add the total account receivable balance each month when I want to see the va......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Days Sales Outstanding Metric (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Has anyone figured out how to calculate this within PMF? With the calculation multiplying by the num......

» Refine Search
» New Search