Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Measure Breakout Booklet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
A case has been opened for this error....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Measure Breakout Booklet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
We use Office 2013 and I believe this is causing the PPT version to error out. I need the file exten......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Measure Breakout Booklet (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Is there a way to create my own booklet or change the graphs and metrics that appear in the current ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Display of Axis Labels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have opened a case for this issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Display of Axis Labels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am also getting negative values that are not rounded the same as positive numbers on an additional......

Here is the graph that is causing the issue....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Display of Axis Labels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Is there a way to change the axis label display. We are getting graphs that are showing 2k multiple ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have opened a case for this....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
The scorecards have the same metrics, they just have a different filter set to them. We are using sc......

That is correct neither the graph or the flipped grid is showing the correct data. Once I refresh th......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I am looking at one scorecard and switch to a new scorecard the chart is not updating. I am att......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I seem to have found another issue with the tree map. The colors are not matching up when I filter. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am not filtering on anything. I have the gadget set to display as PREV_YYYY in the settings. It is......

I am still getting incorrect colors on the tree map when I have a filter set to Previous 12 months f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Custom Gadget for WebFocus Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Would this be the error I get with a Web Service error or is this a security error with credential b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Custom Gadget for WebFocus Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
This is what I have been searching for. Looked everywhere but there. Thanks...

I think we might be talking different things now. I was thinking that you said we could add a report......

That does help since I know I will want to do that as well. How do I get the data to run from the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Days Sales Outstanding Metric (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I would expect this to add the total account receivable balance each month when I want to see the va......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Days Sales Outstanding Metric (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Has anyone figured out how to calculate this within PMF? With the calculation multiplying by the num......

» Refine Search
» New Search