Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Custom Gadget for WebFocus Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am trying to create a gadget to pull in a WebFocus Report. I am getting a no records returned erro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Error Loading Customer Dimension - PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Customer Dimension has been loaded....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Error Loading Customer Dimension - PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am getting a violation of primary key constraint error, can't insert duplicate key. When looking a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Graph Display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I did use save as and create a new graph....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Graph Display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I was able to get what I needed. Not sure it was the way you were telling me though. I think you wa......

I only see four bar graphs in the gadgets. Two have the date on the bottom and both have the target ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Graph Display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have noticed that the time graph uses the line as the actual amount and the bar to show the target......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Removing zero values on graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Didn't realize I cut off the segments. I would agree with the time showing zero values. You gave me......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Removing zero values on graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When looking at certain metrics I have segments that will never have a value. These segments show up......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Time Filter (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Issue has been fixed. I will close the message....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Measure Detail on Second Level of Dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Issue has been fixed. I will close message....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Counting Open Items at End of Month (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have a metric for PO receipts over 60 days old. Items could still be open from prior months and ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Metric List in Graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I go to gadget preferences and select the measure again under filters it does display and a the......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Metric List in Graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I open a dashboard I have three graphs they all have 6 metrics. When I click on a tree map to d......

Discussion Topic  G&A as Percent of Revenue (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am working on a metric for G&A. I use scorecard security. I would like to be able to start at G&A ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down With Grouping Set (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am drilling on a tree map. When grouping by division. It will drill to sub division just fine, but......

Discussion Topic  Drill Down With Grouping Set (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I set a dimension grouping other than the top level it only drill down one level then it won't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Scorecard Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
After testing with a different user, it was discovered that it was filtering. The above steps fixed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Scorecard Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
You were correct on all fronts except that it still doesn't work. I was using my ID so that made s......

I did miss checking the Access Security box. I still get all business segments when I open the dashb......

» Refine Search
» New Search