Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Custom Gadget for WebFocus Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am trying to create a gadget to pull in a WebFocus Report. I am getting a no records returned erro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Error Loading Customer Dimension - PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Customer Dimension has been loaded....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Error Loading Customer Dimension - PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am getting a violation of primary key constraint error, can't insert duplicate key. When looking a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Graph Display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I did use save as and create a new graph....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Graph Display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I was able to get what I needed. Not sure it was the way you were telling me though. I think you wa......

I only see four bar graphs in the gadgets. Two have the date on the bottom and both have the target ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Graph Display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have noticed that the time graph uses the line as the actual amount and the bar to show the target......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Removing zero values on graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Didn't realize I cut off the segments. I would agree with the time showing zero values. You gave me......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Removing zero values on graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When looking at certain metrics I have segments that will never have a value. These segments show up......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Time Filter (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Issue has been fixed. I will close the message....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Measure Detail on Second Level of Dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Issue has been fixed. I will close message....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Counting Open Items at End of Month (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have a metric for PO receipts over 60 days old. Items could still be open from prior months and ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Metric List in Graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I go to gadget preferences and select the measure again under filters it does display and a the......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Metric List in Graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I open a dashboard I have three graphs they all have 6 metrics. When I click on a tree map to d......

Discussion Topic  G&A as Percent of Revenue (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am working on a metric for G&A. I use scorecard security. I would like to be able to start at G&A ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down With Grouping Set (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am drilling on a tree map. When grouping by division. It will drill to sub division just fine, but......

Discussion Topic  Drill Down With Grouping Set (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I set a dimension grouping other than the top level it only drill down one level then it won't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Scorecard Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
After testing with a different user, it was discovered that it was filtering. The above steps fixed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Scorecard Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
You were correct on all fronts except that it still doesn't work. I was using my ID so that made s......

I did miss checking the Access Security box. I still get all business segments when I open the dashb......

» Refine Search
» New Search