Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Scorecard Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am guessing that I am doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to work. I went into Ac......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Yes, I verified it again. I still have a green tree map color even though when I right click it is 9......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Nothing changed when I did that. The colors are still incorrect and the data is still adding....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have a tree map that is green in color for a business segment. I believe it should be yellow. When......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - HTML5 - Metric Perf. Gauge Pct of Target on Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I right click on this graph to view the detail the percent of target seems backwards. I have th......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Measure Detail on Second Level of Dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I am using a dashboard I created I can view the measure details of the top level. When I drill ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Time Filter (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have noticed that when I drill into the data that the time filter is resetting itself? Is this nor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Portal REFRESH_ARRAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I finally got this to work. I was trying to use it with a tabbed report. I had to delete the old tab......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Portal REFRESH_ARRAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
Here is what support sent me. I have not gotten this to work yet as I get a Object Expected error. ......

I have opened a support ticket. The case number is 10843532...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF8 Portal REFRESH_ARRAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I have a portal page with 2 panels and 9 reports each on a seperate tab. I only want to refresh the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF8 - PDF Redirect Pulling Old File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I guess the second try with a random number is the charm....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] WF8 - PDF Redirect Pulling Old File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I am using a portal page to run 7 reports to a panel each having their own tab. The user wants the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoWindow Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I know that I can pin it. But evertime I open the portal I have to move it and re-pin where I want i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoWindow Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I believe this is the code that displays the info window as I have changed the location and width of......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoWindow Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I have an HTML page that when I click the run button it opens an InfoWindow. I am wondering if there......

» Refine Search
» New Search