Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Scorecard Security (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I am guessing that I am doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to work. I went into Ac......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Yes, I verified it again. I still have a green tree map color even though when I right click it is 9......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
Nothing changed when I did that. The colors are still incorrect and the data is still adding....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Tree Map Incorrect Color (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have a tree map that is green in color for a business segment. I believe it should be yellow. When......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - HTML5 - Metric Perf. Gauge Pct of Target on Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I right click on this graph to view the detail the percent of target seems backwards. I have th......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Measure Detail on Second Level of Dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
When I am using a dashboard I created I can view the measure details of the top level. When I drill ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Time Filter (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Jasen
I have noticed that when I drill into the data that the time filter is resetting itself? Is this nor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Portal REFRESH_ARRAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I finally got this to work. I was trying to use it with a tabbed report. I had to delete the old tab......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Portal REFRESH_ARRAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
Here is what support sent me. I have not gotten this to work yet as I get a Object Expected error. ......

I have opened a support ticket. The case number is 10843532...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF8 Portal REFRESH_ARRAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I have a portal page with 2 panels and 9 reports each on a seperate tab. I only want to refresh the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF8 - PDF Redirect Pulling Old File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I guess the second try with a random number is the charm....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] WF8 - PDF Redirect Pulling Old File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I am using a portal page to run 7 reports to a panel each having their own tab. The user wants the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoWindow Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I know that I can pin it. But evertime I open the portal I have to move it and re-pin where I want i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoWindow Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I believe this is the code that displays the info window as I have changed the location and width of......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoWindow Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jasen
I have an HTML page that when I click the run button it opens an InfoWindow. I am wondering if there......

» Refine Search
» New Search