Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help on how to join a HOLD file field set to an MSSQL source request: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Waz, Thanks for your suggestion. This description HOLD file is taken from an item table with zilli......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help on how to join a HOLD file field set to an MSSQL source request: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
To all, Thank you so much for your willingness to chime in and help us on this. Thank you Eric for......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need help on how to join a HOLD file field set to an MSSQL source request: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, I have a colleague that is trying to make a UPC description (present in a permanent FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Column Titles Aligned Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I know you can manipulate alignment with CSS, but the text-align attribute doesn't have a "top" opti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Which install file is where you specify which repository you are targeting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eran, Thanks for chiming in! It was quite the weekend with everyone calling in trying to figure th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Which install file is where you specify which repository you are targeting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, We're in kind of a big pickle right now. Does anyone on here know which file within an ins......

Poll  RE: [POLL] What level of help should be given ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RDF Dropdown Checkbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I worked with the RDF some, but never sought to optimize it with IE. (Reasons are obvious) Haven't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STY rule for regular HTML output for setting hover backcolor for table rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Good idea Waz! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STY rule for regular HTML output for setting hover backcolor for table rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Looks like I need to freshen up on my CSS. The linked thread has some CSS that worked for some reas......

Thanks David. That'd be why. So it's only for AHTML output, eh? Can someone do this for just regu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] STY rule for regular HTML output for setting hover backcolor for table rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, Been digging around the forums and docs for how to get rows to have a specified background......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to increment an HHISsm formatted field by 15 mins? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Nevermind. Got it working finally. Thanks Francis! Working code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to increment an HHISsm formatted field by 15 mins? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks for your help guys. For some reason my SBTRANSTIME field with format HHISsm isn't valid as a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to increment an HHISsm formatted field by 15 mins? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Anyone know how to increment time values by 15 minutes? There are functions for DATETIME formats bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] DataTables.js add-in responsive grid options: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
K, great! Glad you found a fix. Love your alternative solution. Should have thought of that. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] DataTables.js add-in responsive grid options: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey Mike, I had the same issue at one point where the paging record count was off by one. I can't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] App Studio 8.1.05 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
See the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET NODATA = '' in IA; calculations bring back #value error... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
The SET EMPTYCELLS = OFF doesn't fix the issue either. Any other ideas?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reference JS file located in content from HTML created in Focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Here's the not-too-helpful docs article for it (at least what I could find): ......

» Refine Search
» New Search