Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to get https:// versus http:// working for our content... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
This part is working now. Thanks all for your input and help!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] AHTML reports render with huge width for each column in mobile browsers??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Anyone ever ran into their AHTML reports only partially rendering before??...

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] AHTML reports render with huge width for each column in mobile browsers??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, So, I've built a portal with several pages. A few of these pages display AHTML-based repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to figure out some DEFINE logic.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Francis, Thanks for you insights on this. How would you structure your DEFINE to cover the FOREACH......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to figure out some DEFINE logic.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, So I have a data source that has 2 fields: CSALES (sales for this year) and PSALES (sales f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to take out a set substring from a variable length source string... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eric, I totally agree. Wish I knew more on what gets passed where, and if/where checks are in plac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to take out a set substring from a variable length source string... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
We are trying to get Single Sign-on working and the user passes their AD login into a company login ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to take out a set substring from a variable length source string... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, Has anyone here ever had the scenario where they had a user trying to log into a portal thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with FILEDEF and WRITE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
To grab every individual record from a held data request, you could do something similar to the foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]A way to move the 'ALL' option down the list of a dyn. populated drop-down... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thank you Eric, Squatch, and BabakNYC also for your time, input, and suggestions!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]A way to move the 'ALL' option down the list of a dyn. populated drop-down... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Tom, FINALLY! lol It works!! Working code: ......

Tom, Modified my above post. Now it's saying there is no HOLD1 and no accessible fields??...

Tom, DSNAME has the format A30. DSACCTNO has the format I11. So, you would think A41 would be enou......

Tom, I think you were closer that time. Trying to figure out what the issue is on my end too. Her......

Tom, Here's the output from the modified code you supplied just above this post: ......

I11....

Tom, So, here's my attempt to replicate what you were doing with my own data source: ......

Here's my XML population request as is currently (if this helps): ......

Tom, In regards to your other post: So, use a No Selection option in my HTML (got that part), and ......

Tom, So, you are taking all distinct values for category codes and descriptions from your Oracle so......

» Refine Search
» New Search