Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]A way to move the 'ALL' option down the list of a dyn. populated drop-down... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
BabakNYC, Sorry. I should of made things more clear. So what I have are a series of chained singl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]A way to move the 'ALL' option down the list of a dyn. populated drop-down... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, Does anyone know of a way to move the 'ALL' option of a dynamically populated list for a dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] AHTML works...APDF does not...??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I agree. AHTML seems to do the job just fine. I believe we are deciding to just take out the export......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] AHTML works...APDF does not...??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
BabakNYC, Thanks for the help with the FILEDEF. I tried that and I still get prompted for Adobe Fl......

BabakNYC, Thanks for the suggestion. Oh no worries. I appreciate your help. Can you give me an e......

BabakNYC, Tried disabling the Chrome plugin PDF viewer and running, and that didn't work. Then I t......

BabakNYC, Any fex with APDF as the output. I just ran your code and get a 1 page blank PDF again........

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] AHTML works...APDF does not...??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
So, we bought into the Active Technologies add-on a while back utilizing AHTML output without much i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Disappearing Fields In Data Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks Tamra for getting a case started and tying it to the project in programming at IBI. Really a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Disappearing Fields In Data Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Haven't yet. Been swamped with other things, but was thinking about doing that. Cimmerian doesn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL "NOT EXISTS" Equivalent in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Look into the CONTAINS and OMITS operators......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File format and extension don't match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Awesome! I had no clue about the default zipper having to be set correctly. Finally got XLSX outpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to get https:// versus http:// working for our content... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
SSander and BabakNYC, Thank you so much for your help! We are currently looking into this with you......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to get https:// versus http:// working for our content... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, Does anyone here have experience trying to set up https:// access to WF environment server ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Information on InfoAssist+?? (IA thread) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Sounds great! Thanks Tamra!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE] Information on InfoAssist+?? (IA thread) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Does anyone know where I can find any information on the upcoming InfoAssist+ product expansion??? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED for now] Information on InfoAssist+?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks BabakNYC! We have been in talks with our rep. Appreciate your input....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED for now] Information on InfoAssist+?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Does anyone know where I can find any information on the upcoming InfoAssist+ product expansion??? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Additional ways to secure visibility of portal page?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
That is true. We could do that. Thanks Squatch....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Users seeing unauthorized applications in 8.1.0.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
What they are allowed to create from depends on the role permissions of the security group they are ......

» Refine Search
» New Search