Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Additional ways to secure visibility of portal page?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
SSander, Sorry for not being as clear as needed. My end goal is to have the ability to conditional......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Additional ways to secure visibility of portal page?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Squatch, So, the page name in the bread crumbs properties refers to the ......

Thanks Squatch. I need a way I can write some Js that grab the page ID and then only make it visibl......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Additional ways to secure visibility of portal page?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, So, we are wanting to create a page within one of our portals that should only be visible t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Disappearing Fields In Data Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Yeah, that is an option, but that would require us to maintain additional processes beyond just mast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Disappearing Fields In Data Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Letting them use a RO to create the DEFINE fields would be nice, but then they would have the abilit......

BabakNYC, True. I agree with you. The thing is, when we begin a new multi-request report, we star......

BabakNYC, The issue is he creates the DEFINEs for and within the original MSSQL-based data source f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPEN]Long adapter wait time when trying to run against very simple stored proc: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
No worries man. Should of been more clear. Sorry....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPEN]Long adapter wait time when trying to run against very simple stored proc: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Waz, My stored procedure query in SQL Server Mgmt Studio comes back in less that 1 second, so using......

Waz, I have had tracing on during my testing and I get zero errors or anything in regards to whethe......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPEN]Long adapter wait time when trying to run against very simple stored proc: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, Has anyone here ran into the scenario where you write a very simple stored procedure in SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Worked around it] IBFS6000 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Sounds like a trusted connection setting issue? RS Console -> Access Control -> LDAP settings -> Tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rendering Unicode characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Have you tried this syntax?: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Indexing Fields Within A Hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Already had a case open for this one. My case worker from IBI notified me that this was already an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED IN 8200] Troubles trying to index hold tables within InfoAssist: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
UPDATE: My case worker from IBI notified me that this was already an ongoing project within the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED as of 8200]Troubles trying to index hold tables within InfoAssist (WF thread): (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
UPDATE: My case worker from IBI notified me that this was already an ongoing project within the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A10V SQL 2000 DATE data Type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
So, it is now 2016 and we are still dealing with similar issues. I brought over a group of tables j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with RDF add-on filtering: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Well, somehow I missed the boat on that one. Makes me feel like a newb all over again. lol There'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with RDF add-on filtering: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, I FINALLY figured out my issue. Kind of annoying, but nonetheless... It was all the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search