Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster rcExport2XML.bat errors??: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
CLH, So, I went into the rcExport2XML.bat file and found this section of code: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster rcExport2XML.bat errors??: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey everyone, So, we have attempted to run the rcExport2XML.bat file that the Migration manual tell......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Good to know! Thanks Gavin! Oh the day the docs are actually updated properly and the search actua......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to get some -IF/THEN/ELSE IF/THEN logic to work... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks everyone for your help and insights. I finally got it to work. The &DSACCTNO variable doesn......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to get some -IF/THEN/ELSE IF/THEN logic to work... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, I've had these widgets I've built that are housed within a portal of ours. Upon porta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Quote of the Day] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks David!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add text to Page Footer in Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Martin, No worries. I didn't think you were blaming me for anything. Just was clarifying. Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add text to Page Footer in Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Try this: TYPE = FOOTING, JUSTIFY = CENTER, TEXT = 'your text here', $...

MartinY, True, but I wasn't sure if there was a way for her to set text in a footer via a styleshee......

Sandy, Look into parameterizing the text string you want to include in your footers, and then just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] For you GUI fans (From the Sunday New York Times) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Amen Francis! It doesn't help to learn it unless you are an end user devoid of programming skill wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] For you GUI fans (From the Sunday New York Times) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I think no matter what age you are you can always advance. If you've got skills in the languages an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get content in 7.x in the RS folders moved to Content in 8.x env.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
JRLewis, Thank you for chiming in and giving me your suggestions. I really appreciate it. It took......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Did I get this drill-down correct in 8.x syntax vs the 7.x syntax?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Francis, Thank you so much for helping me out so much today with your understanding and experience.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Did I get this drill-down correct in 8.x syntax vs the 7.x syntax?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
So, where is your content now Francis? Is it not in Content? Or is it in the RS ibi\apps folders? ......

We are wanting to move the content from the RS to Content due to wanting to be able to harness the n......

Sorry Francis. Just want to make sure I'm clear as to what my scenario is and what I'm looking for.......

So, if I'm copying app directories from the Reporting Server (RS) on 7.x and pasting them into our 8......

In this linked article: ......

Francis, So you are saying that we don't have to modify our 7.x drill down code? Both versions of ......

» Refine Search
» New Search