Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Did I get this drill-down correct in 8.x syntax vs the 7.x syntax?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, I'm beginning to work through our 7.x code to correct all the -INCLUDEs and drill down......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active HTML and TOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Other than using the LINES-PER-PAGE style attribute along with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC266) IF ..THEN.. ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
As Tewy points out, you can use IS MISSING to test for missing data, but you can also use the IS-NOT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get content in 7.x in the RS folders moved to Content in 8.x env.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Other threads of mine that are related to this topic thread I've been getting help from: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to get content in 7.x in the RS folders moved to Content in 8.x env.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, from what I'm told, the content on the reporting server (RS) is not considered managed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF 7.x is Data Server content considered MR content?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
This thread is continued and linked to in this thread: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF 7.x is Data Server content considered MR content?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Francis, So, from what I've discovered thus far, there are only migration utilities for MR, RC, and......

Francis, Thank you for helping me to understand. Good to know on the app folders in Data Servers/t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] In WF 7.x is Data Server content considered MR content?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! So, I've been working on trying to figure out how to migrate WF7.x content to WF8.x, and d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Looking for insights on major code changes from WF7 to WF8: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Looking for insights on major code changes from WF7 to WF8: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks Dave! So, Managed Reports were what the content was known as before they renamed it to just ......

Additional question for you all: So, if I'm migrating content from 7.x to 8.x, utilizing the Change......

Thank you Dave and Wep5622 for your insights and experiences with trying to migrate content from 7.x......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Am I thinking this through correctly (migration related)?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Am I thinking this through correctly (migration related)?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks jgelona and Wep5622 for the added insights and experiences. Good to know on the COMPUTEs and......

Just opened a case to get some help learning how migrating content from 7.6 to 8.1 should work. Hop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Missing Defined FielDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Pondog, Get rid of the '/D12/2=;' line and then try running it again....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Missing Defined FielDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Pondog, Avinash has described what should be done pretty well. If your virtual define fields are s......

Pondog, No problem. In AppStudio, when creating a report via the Report Canvas (as I assume you ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] bi portal does not load in windows 10 Edge browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
You guys are quick adopters of Windows 10! haha We are still working/running on Windows 7 Enterpris......

» Refine Search
» New Search