Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Gadgets / Widgets Creation used in the Portal 201 Lab at Summit 2015 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey kfreers, I have used them myself already and they are being demoed today at my company. You ne......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED myself] Can't seem to get back to portal theme coloring of page/panel tabs: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
So, when creating a portal to house content, you can select portal themes. I had selected the flat ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I haven't attempted it yet, but would love to do such. How are you getting to the HTML via AppStudi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] BIP panel refresh: only want to update 1 panel upon form submission: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
David, Thanks so much for the link to how it can be implemented. Appreciate it. I tried setting u......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] BIP panel refresh: only want to update 1 panel upon form submission: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! We have a portal that has a set of filters (placed in left banner) that updates everything......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can you have chained controls that don't reset down the chain if selection... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Tony, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! lol I thought the solution was going to be some big fandangled worka......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Can you have chained controls that don't reset down the chain if selection... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, Here's what I'm trying to do: I've got an HTML form that has 7 filter controls that all p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I've just recently been working on some KPIs that have similar logic to change their background colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Stu, Thanks for your input. I get what you are trying to say. I think I wasn't as clear as I should......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thanks Matt for your take on building filters that slide in and out at a page level. The trouble wi......

Matt, Thanks for the share. Does that work in the portal though? What does it look like? How is ......

Aaaaand I just opened up a case explaining what I did to Kris....

Kris, I understand your frustration. Luckily for me, I have been working with IBI portals for a bi......

David, So, when I don't set up my portal page to utilize columns for the layout (Single Area layout......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a custom SET in Appstudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Well, I feel dumb. Thanks for the insight and correction Tony! I was mixing those 2 different comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a custom SET in Appstudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I haven't seen a place to save off your own -SET settings via the tool layer, but usually you just w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is &AMTDIFF not formatting right like the rest of the values?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, I actually found the problem to be up where my request was. I needed to include &AMTDIFF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stop access to /ibi_apps but allow access to portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Waz, I know that IBI has been in contact with and working with our BI Admin to set up custom URLs t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stop access to /ibi_apps but allow access to portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy

» Refine Search
» New Search