Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Here's a solution that would work if we were able to access the HTML created, and didn't have the ad......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
David, The minimize behavior minimizes the panel with the form, but the rest of the panels, etc. fa......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! Has anyone here ever created filters at a page level within a portal and needed to make th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
What IBI is doing to the developer by taking away functionality is like giving a thirsty person a dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
David, That sounds great! Look forward to hearing back with what they say! Appreciate your help!...

Eric.Woerle and others, Thanks for your insights on IBI's decision to handicap their actual user ba......

Even though I'm going, I'm not sure if I will be making it to the Q/A session. Try asking him why t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal TEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I'm with Francis. You'll learn that the tool layers provided by IBI have loads of nuances and bugs,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved - App Studio Parse Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I've dealt with that a number of times. I can't remember what caused it, but I would check the foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BIP not refreshing with created HTML form: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Just wanted to give you all an update. I finally got the filters working and being refreshed withi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BIP not refreshing with created HTML form: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, I have an HTML form for filters that is set up exactly like it should be: - 7 dropdowns (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is &AMTDIFF not formatting right like the rest of the values?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Dan, Thanks for looking over my code and trying to help. You would think the data would be numeric......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is &AMTDIFF not formatting right like the rest of the values?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Will come back to this issue another time. Thanks for those of you who helped as much as you did....

After messing around with the code, I found that having the '$' sign in front of the & variable in t......

Francis, Thanks for your suggestion. .toFixed() is supposedly a new method in ES5 that lets you ta......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Why is &AMTDIFF not formatting right like the rest of the values?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! So, I've been busy trying to replicate some of the functionality for the KPIs in the 8.1.0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar Graphs in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
You should just be able to drag your measures and dimensions from the data panel to the query panel,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to initialize variables when a portal is opened (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I'm working on an app that utilizes (currently) an HTML form with drop-downs that is placed on the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Validation for Submit button to check for filter selection - How to?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eric.Woerle, Thanks for your insights on the required attribute that WF uses. I haven't went back ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Frustrated to no end with AppStudio and getting validation bef... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thank you eric.woerle and Waz for your insights. I didn't know that you couldn't define functions w......

» Refine Search
» New Search