Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checkbox, input_control, HTML (after Developer Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I'm with the vast majority on this thread when I say make the tool work for developers. This tool is......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Frustrated to no end with AppStudio and getting validation bef... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! So, I've been fighting AppStudio for some time now trying to get basic form validation to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What does '&|#x25B2;' mean?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Thank you David, Wep5622 and Doug!! Appreciate the insights! Will now know going forward what thes......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What does '&|#x25B2;' mean?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, I'm reviewing the code for the KPI widgets found in the 8.1.03 Responsive Demo from IBI, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Validation for Submit button to check for filter selection - How to?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eric, Thanks for you attempt to help me. I actually already knew all that for the most part. If W......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Validation for Submit button to check for filter selection - How to?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, I have an HTML form that has the submit button of course, but I need help knowing what lit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
So, I figured out that we had accidentally created 2 of the same synonym in different app directorie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
We've just recently went from 8009 to 8104 and RS8.1M with a full reinstall and we've had issues wit......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting our repository from 8.0.09 to 8.1.04: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! So, throughout this week we've been attempting to troubleshoot why a particular app domain......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Chaining controls from different data sources? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
MartinY, Thanks for your help and code samples. I'm continuing to look into this. Appreciate the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Chaining controls from different data sources? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey MartinY, Thanks for your ideas on how this could be done. There are several examples of how to......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Chaining controls from different data sources? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So I'm trying to build out an HTML form with controls for filtering various reports that w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding All Option to Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Mike, Is lb_wi_current.xxxxx something you developed or something anyone can use? I've been trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ...sort of. How to test for active page within BIP, etc.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, I opened a case with tech support and this was the response: "You can have all the filters......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ...sort of. How to test for active page within BIP, etc.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
David, How does one hide/unhide a filter control within an HTML doc depending on what page is selec......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ...sort of. How to test for active page within BIP, etc.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, I'm trying to build a portal. This portal has an HTML document (housing filter control......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper auto-prompting: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Got it figured out. Thanks to all who tried to and did help in this thread. I ended up using an ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Newbie Question and help needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
If you haven't already came across them, the docs are here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone else ever have this issue before? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, Thanks for all your help and insights! I did just change the variable name &DSNAME to &ST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone else ever have this issue before? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
The 3rd WHERE clause for DSNAME (store name) isn't populating an auto-prompt in either environment (......

» Refine Search
» New Search