Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank Excel file on external URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try saving it first and then open it....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]EXL07 format not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try saving it first and then open it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]How to affect multiple targets when clicking in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
pdrill1 and graph1 are iframes on the page. pdrill1 is hidden, graph1 is not. I have the following ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]How to affect multiple targets when clicking in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
There may be better ways but as the great philosopher, Frank Sinatra, said……… “I did it my way”  D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stock & Volume Graph - DrillDown issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try this. TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N2, TARGET='_self',...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Underline From Drill-Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Francis, no thanks required as I think I learned how to do it from one of your posts years ago ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Underline From Drill-Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Another way, TABLE FILE CAR "drill format" SUM DEALER_COST/D10.2!e RETAIL_COST/D10.2!e S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Calculation Between Next Row and Current Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Give this a shot. TABLE FILE CAR SUM CAR AS 'NXTCAR' COMPUTE LSTCAR/A16=LAST CAR; BY COUNTRY NOPRIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamically populate a menu component (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
If I'm understanding your request, see what you think of this code from a previous post. TABLE FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 RANKs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Not 100% sure I understand but if per chance I do TABLE FILE WHATEVER RANKED BY HIGHEST THIS_MONTH ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]compound report and images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Did you figure this out?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Formatting on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Can't you just write the report with ON ORDER SUBHEAD "......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED WF 8 MultiGraph Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Not exactly what you want but this is from an old post and has worked for me. -* File jeffrey96.fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a hold file as a filter in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try holding the projects. ON TABLE HOLD AS 'WHAT_PROJECT' Then add this where statement to the las......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Code Sharing] Saving amper variables to file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
vaayu, is this along the lines of what you're trying to do??? -SET &JEFF1='HI'; -SET &JEFF2='THERE'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using a PDF in a WebFOCUS report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try the highest quality setting using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage Aggregation - YTD Turnover (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by J.L. Hinds
If I'm understanding the question TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST RETAIL_COST COMPUTE NEWVAR/D10.1%......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage Aggregation - YTD Turnover (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by J.L. Hinds
Look up recomputed or summarize I think....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Chart - Pie Slice Color tied to Series Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Rosie You can copy it in and change &what_col to the column number the field is in. I have the cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Chart - Pie Slice Color tied to Series Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Rosie When it prompts for what_col type 2. I keep the code in a separate fex so I can include it int......

» Refine Search
» New Search