Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] storing Totals or Values as &var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try this. You need to read in the var name. TABLE FILE JACK1 WHERE LISTIT EQ &HOW_MANY; WRITE CUM_......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED :( HEAT MAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
This was from someone else's post. JOIN STCD IN GGSALES TO STORE_CODE IN GGSTORES AS J1 DEFINE FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED :( HEAT MAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
I think tree map may be what you seek....

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Martin, that's the code I use to make sure the information on a pie chart matches the colors on an h......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Ring Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Not sure I'm on the same page as you but here is some code that I include to make sure colors match ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Horizontal Bar Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
I need to create a horizontal bar chart sorted by highest volume. I need the labels on the bars to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Utilize Increase Decimal/Decrease Decimal functionality of Excel in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Sandy Not quite sure what you're asking but two things come to mind. Can you define the variable f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trended Graph - Total of all bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try this TABLE FILE DEMO SUM DOLLARS BY CATEGORY HEADING "Total= ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] drill down from clustered bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Try changing the N1 value in COLUMN=N1 to 2,3...... That's generally been my mistake in the past....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] drill down from clustered bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Is it not drilling at all or is the report being drilled to not running as expected?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone else ever have this issue before? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
&DSNAME must be a system variable name. Change it to &XNAME and it works perfectly....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Power Point Slide Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
I need to pass an &variable value to Power Point to use as a footer on every slide. Something like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSED Pie chart colors do not match the legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Nick That does work which inspired me to dig deeper. I changed my style sheet and it works fine now......

Discussion Topic  CLOSED Pie chart colors do not match the legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
I'm using the following code to match the colors in multiple graphs as they are drilled. It's workin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill-Down in one single graph---in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
jkboy Can you show us some code please?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using htmtable in app studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Francis, I was doing exactly what Tom put in his but thanks for the code tags advice. My HTML skill......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using htmtable in app studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Tom, that was the direction I was headed. Open a new HTML page and try to size it. No matter what......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using htmtable in app studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
The code at the bottom runs perfectly when I run the fex. I need to use similar code in a dashboard.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Empty Graph Message ..Almost Works..Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
We add this at the end of each fex -INCLUDE IBFS:/WFC/Repository/Landscape/no_records.fex The co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading in Powerpoint is in 2 seperate boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.L. Hinds
Brain cramp, sorry TABLE FILE CAR SUM CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST BY LOWEST CAR.CARREC.MODEL NOPRINT......

» Refine Search
» New Search