Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist n BI-Summary and Detail presentation, a working strategy, please? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi Chuck, Thanks for your reply. I am bit surprised not to see a reply; be it a direct answer or......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist n BI-Summary and Detail presentation, a working strategy, please? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks Doug. I have now changed the wording of this original post and deleted the newer similar post......

Hi, I wish to delete this post. I have created another post with a different wording. Thanks for......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist n BI-Summary and Detail presentation, a working strategy, please? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, We are using InfoAssist and BI Portal. I would like to know how we can use the drill-down/nav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist. How to build a custom parameter independent of physical source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks BabakNYC for a more detailed reply. I shall mark this discussion as CLOSED while I discuss wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist. How to build a custom parameter independent of physical source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi BabakNYC, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have not understood it. We are new to the WebF......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist. How to build a custom parameter independent of physical source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, A dimension has millions of rows. An attribute of this dimension has approximately twenty dist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Why WebFOCUS Forum Discussions on Focal Point have (always?) report code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thank you all for your time and answering the question. I wanted to know as I wanted to avoid situat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Why WebFOCUS Forum Discussions on Focal Point have (always?) report code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, Apologies this is not a question related to InfoAssist or BI Portal. Why (all) discussions (t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can a developer back up his/her own reports, pages, portals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can a developer back up his/her own reports, pages, portals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, We have started using WebFOCUS (portal development only) now. We have created some reports, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to ignore a WHERE condition inside an IA report for particular measure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
I brought the Start Date and End Date DEFINE calculations to Filter area and now the whole report se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to ignore a WHERE condition inside an IA report for particular measure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Made some progress where the third measurement (Dfn_Meas_3) is ignoring the date range parameter. I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to ignore a WHERE condition inside an IA report for particular measure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I am new to WebFOCUS (previously worked on a different product suite where this report is work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concept of alias. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks Daniel....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concept of alias. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks MartinY and BabakNYC....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Concept of alias. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, We are using OBI EE currently, which will be replaced by WebFOCUS. I have been (lightly) rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Development: Where to begin? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks MartinY, BabakNYC, Berny and Tony A. Currently OBI EE based reporting application is embedd......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Development: Where to begin? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I have a question regarding how to start development using WebFOCUS product suite. We curren......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OBI EE to WebFOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thought it's better to be late than never. Thank you all. Nice insights. @Frans, I can post an e......

» Refine Search
» New Search