Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: $ sign on Data Text of Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
I was able to use this: setDataTextDisplay(true); setDataTextPosition(4); setCustomDataText(getS......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: $ sign on Data Text of Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
MUCH CLOSER! I have the $ sign now. Thank you. Unfortunately it's on the Y1 axis also, which is my......

Close. Still no "$". I do like the "K" for the 1000s place, but it's applying it to both Y1 and Y2......

Discussion Topic  $ sign on Data Text of Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
I need to get the "$" (dollar sign) on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: using IF in record selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
You might alternatively try the DM .EVAL technique. I just learned of this about 6 months ago and h......

» Refine Search
» New Search