Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating # of months between year-month variable and date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
In this case, Frank, the dates are from the data file. The end date in the data file may times has ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating # of months between year-month variable and date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Another question on DATEDIF. When working with 2 smart dates, and the start date could be within ......

I thought it should be simple like your example. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculating # of months between year-month variable and date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I thought this would be fairly simple, but I have tried many approaches and cannot get this to work ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Developer available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by JohnB
Hi. I am a WebFOCUS Developer with 20 years of experience. I am available for work anywhere in the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dashboard -- how to remove tab created when user published a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
If a user of a group view in the dashboard right-clicks on a report from their domain tree, and publ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] rename parameter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a control and its associated parameter in a launch page. The variable in the focexec associa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maximum length of focexec name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
With some testing I found the limit is 64 characters. Still, I'd like to know where this is in the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] maximum length of focexec name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
What is the maximum length a focexec name can be and where is this in the documentation? Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] change launch page from single-select to multi-select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I created a launch page for a report with 2 fields with parmenters as single-select, and built a cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] control the interval of the labels on the x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] control the interval of the labels on the x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Does anyone know how to control the interval of the labels on the x axis? I would need it to displa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Bar Graph -- I want to sort bars, but not show sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a similar situation with the x axis -- I have a graph where the date values are month - year ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally displaying a field without dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Looks like it is not doable without rewriting the focexec. Thanks, everyone....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally displaying a field without dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
On one tab only, on only one of the 3 spreadsheets this focexec creates, FIELD_A -- the enire column......

A column can be in a report sometimes and not others, when you make NOPRINT a variable. I have done......

I tried WHEN in the stylesheet code, but that didn't work. Do you have any suggestions on how to do......

The condition is based on when a FIELD has a specific value. The code is too complex to save the val......

The report is ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Saving Advanced graph output to PowerPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a series of graphs, some are individual, and some would need to be paired with a report on th......

» Refine Search
» New Search