Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  gif file and text on same line in footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
We have reports where several columns have values which are icons that appear when specific criteria......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
That's a good idea, Frank. The child report will be used by many parent reports, and the WHERE stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I'm wtih a different company now, using WebFOCUS 7.6.4, and they are doing development and productio......

When they upgraded the server, everything worked fine, and this problem ceased....

Susannah, I tried your approach and still got apostrophes in the heading of the parent report. I'l......

RE: -INCLUDE Ginny, -INCLUDE is a good idea, but I still believe there should be a way to use the dr......

That didn't work, due to the embedded spaces, which is why I posted this. Enclosing the the text of......

Discussion Topic  passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a complex report where the text of the heading lines changes, based upon the time frame the r......

Discussion Topic  reducing empty space on left side of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
In WebFOCUS 7.6.4, I have a Bar Percent Horizontal Graph created with the Advanced Graph Assistant. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: complete guide to stylesheet syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you, Leah. When I was an IBI employee, I asked that question, and the response was it was ind......

Discussion Topic  complete guide to stylesheet syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Where can I find a complete guide to all the stylesheet syntax that can be used in WebFOCUS? Thank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Hi Everyone, This is what I had com up with: -SET &DOW_NUMBER1 = (DATECVT(&DATE1,'I8YYMD','W')); -......

Thanks, Francis. The results are quite what I'm looking for. 20071210 is a Monday. The dates lis......

Please show how to get DATEMOVE to work in 7.1.3. For example, if a date is entered as YYYYMMDD, ho......

Discussion Topic  launch page radio buttons for variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I need to create a launch page where the user can choose the type of date range: daily, week-to-date......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ a hold file in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I found the following example in another topic, and it worked fine: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT MAX.CAR ON ......

Discussion Topic  -READ a hold file in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have created a 1-record hold file and need to load its field values into variables. This is an MR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotals with multiverb and custom field placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
The problem turned out to be with the output format. Changing the format from EXL2K FORMULA to EXL2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotals with multiverb and custom field placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Here's the code guys. Thanks for your help. -DEFAULT &ORDSTATUSTYPEDESC = 'OR'; -SET &FLAG = IF &O......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] subtotals with multiverb and custom field placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a multiverb request which I've used custom field placement to reposition the fields in webfoc......

» Refine Search
» New Search