Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning defined fields in a subfoot for HTML, PDF, and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Problem solved! Please note the difference in the 2 subfoot lines. Evidently, when there are space......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning defined fields in a subfoot for HTML, PDF, and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Francis, That documentation link is what I had looked for many times over the years and failed to f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Aligning defined fields in a subfoot for HTML, PDF, and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Aligning text and subtotals in a subfoot with specific columns works. However, when trying to align ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] pdf heading background color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Due to the nature and complexity of the reports, the style sheets for each output format are coded m......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] pdf heading background color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Background coloring in a PDF report spans the page width. How can you make it span the report width......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] generating a Windows dialog box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Is there a way to change the text in the title bar of the dialog box? Thank you, John...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] generating a Windows dialog box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Excellent! This just what I was looking for -- simple and short! Thanks, Waz!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] generating a Windows dialog box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Is it possible for a focexec to generate a Windows dialog box with a specific message (one or more l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE clause on a computed field after an across. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS with COMPUTEd columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
In case this may be of any help, the reason DEFINEs would work and COMPUTEs didn't is that DEFINES a......

Discussion Topic  Dev. Studio log files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Can we delete the log files in C:\ibi\DevStudio76\srv76\wfs? There is one, edapr176.log that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DIR output not going to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thanks, Francis. I made a typo in my message and left out the DOS. Adding the "C:\" solved the pro......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DIR output not going to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
In another company, I used the following command to capture a directory listing: DIR c:\ibi\apps\ib......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] concatenating .csv files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you, Francis! This should do it!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] concatenating .csv files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a report to create using dozens of small .CSV files with the same format. They are in separat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Compound Excel report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I came across this situation yesterday. when the first table request had zero records, it did creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
The SYSTEM function is the solution. The SYSTEM function forces WebFOCUS to pause processing until ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
What I think it's doing is not waiting for the .vbs routine to finish and is copying the original Ex......

After the focexec runs the .vbs routine, later on it issues a DOS COPY command to copy the .XLS file......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "SYSTEM" command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Anyone know the syntax of the SYSTEM command? Specifically, is there an option that will pause proc......

» Refine Search
» New Search