Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Compound Excel report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
If you are creating a compound Excel document, the first table request will have an ON TABLE ... FOR......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Practice data files that come with WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
For those of you who don't already know this, WebFOCUS comes with many sample datafiles, some of whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC358) ERROR ISSUING FILEDEF COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Well, nothing like having someone (or something) to bounce your thoughts off of! The cause was the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC358) ERROR ISSUING FILEDEF COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a WebFOCUS application I built which works fine. I need to change the location of the output......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
The FILEDEF was the missing ingredient! I was trying to get the code to open the .XHT and do a Sav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Hi Tony, Would you please show how to use your VB code to open a .XHT file and save it as a.XLS fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Combining Dissimilar Detail / Summary sections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
If the data in the BY fields is essentially the same, but in different formats, then creating DEFINE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting compound Excel .XHT file to .XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
No Waz, I didn't. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting compound Excel .XHT file to .XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
When WebFOCUS creates a compound Excel file, it writes it as a .XHT file, which is okay if it were g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] converting Excel .xht to .xls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a focexec that calls several report focexecs and saves their output into a compound Excel wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] .LIST suffix in a WHERE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Geez! Now I see it. It's just a qualified field name. I knew the LIST verb creates a numeric field......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] .LIST suffix in a WHERE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Has anyone seen a WHERE statement like this? In this excerpt are the only 2 places "LIST" is used i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cutting integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
How about YEAR2D/I2= YEAR-2000; John...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] converting an alpha value to a date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thanks, Tom. I had checked the documentation before posting this. I was hoping someone had done th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] converting an alpha value to a date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
What is a simple, concise way to convert an alpha field with date values into a date field? The dat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] GETTOK in Dialiogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I'm having trouble with the first of these 2 GETTOK's. I need to extract the month and year from &D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Controlling the timing of message output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a focexec that run a set of reports. This focexec is run via a launch page that supplies the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] forms in FOCUS SIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a project which involves working with an application built with FOCUS Six. It uses forms for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can ReportCaster log file display line numbers of errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you, Prash1983, but that isn't what I am looking for. I know how to debug a procedure. I'm w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can ReportCaster log file display line numbers of errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Currently ReportCaster displays the error messages for the focexecs it runs. Is there a way to get ......

» Refine Search
» New Search