Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper alignment SUBFOOT for PDF and EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Can you get this to work with ON COUNTRY SUMMARIZE? Thank you, John...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Controlling Excel cell borders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I had tried using the Report Painter prior to this post, but did not insert the "ON TABLE SET HTMLCS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Controlling Excel cell borders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
How can you control the borders of a specific cell in Excel? For example, how can you make each o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MFD question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you, Darin. This is true for FOCUS files, which are being used here. Regards, John...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MFD question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I just notice that the File declaration section of a Master File Description has a typo in the value......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting column title underline to span width of field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
A little wait is fine......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting column title underline to span width of field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you. Hey Francis -- no problem....

It would only be needed for HTML and PDF....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] getting column title underline to span width of field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
How do you get the column title underline to span the full width of the field if the field is wider ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FROM - TO vs. GE and LE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Which is more efficient as far as processing required: WHERE FIELD FROM value TO value - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] choice of inline frame or new window for report output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you guys. Good point, Tony. Regards, John...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] choice of inline frame or new window for report output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Currently the reports in this company all display in an inline frame within the launch page. This i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing label text of grand total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
How do you change the label text of the grand total line from 'TOTAL' to some other text? Thank you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple alignments on same heading line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
The user has the choice of HTML, PDF, and Excel. I was looking for the HTML solution initially. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple alignments on same heading line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a report that needs to have heading text in the same line in 3 positions: Left ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to execute focexec from DOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Is there a way to execute a focexec from DOS? Thank you, John...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
My understanding of -RUN is that it forces the execution of stacked FOCUS commands. The focexecs I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
According to Tech Support, this is still the case, and also is the case when creating .PDF files -- ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I'm modifying some old focexecs that call Python to open the .XLS files created in WebFOCUS and save......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BASEURL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I am modifying a focexec that has the following in it: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search