Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  excel - integer field to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have a field that used to be defined as A3. When the business sorted the field in excel, the bla......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: wrap on tabfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
yup ... tried the spaces and it didn't work either. Thanks for the suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: wrap on tabfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
My stylesheet didn't show ... so here it is. ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF ON TABLE NOTOTAL ON TABLE H......

Discussion Topic  wrap on tabfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
This morning I noticed a post on how to wrap a field when using on table subfoot. I had to define a......

Discussion Topic  EXCEL AND OVER COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have a focexec where I am creating an exl2k output using the OVER command. My first column is not......

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k shrinking of columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
thanks again Mickey. That worked great. I'm going to write that info down for future use....

Discussion Topic  exl2k shrinking of columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We had a weird problem appear where the exl2k report displayed fine on the screen but when they went......

Discussion Topic  RE: grand total on one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Thanks Mickey ... that worked perfectly. For some reason I only think of colspan when dealing with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: grand total on one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Thanks for all the suggestions. The headalign=body should work for me. I had tried headalign=inter......

yup. It put it to 2 lines. I just tried it again to confirm....

Discussion Topic  grand total on one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have read all the posts to get subtotal on one line and all the tricks with blank/a1=' ', etc. My......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel drill down hyperlinks dont work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
are you trying to drilldown in excel or exl2k? I believe most features don't work in excel ... you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: more command and duplicate field names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
the define does work great. Just an FYI. I did report this to IBI and they were able to recreate t......

Discussion Topic  RE: more command and duplicate field names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
thanks for the responses. I realize the pin field will be the same but it was the only field that w......

Discussion Topic  more command and duplicate field names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I've recreated our issue using the training database. We need to display a field that has the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First and Last Day of Summit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Last year was the first year I went and I found many sessions I wanted to be at on the Sunday and Th......

Discussion Topic  varchar vs tx fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have a field on our database that is defined as varchar 2000. In our master, it is defined as TX......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit Agenda (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
This is all I was able to get yesterday (I e-mailed to find this out also). The sessions begin at 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
thanks Francis. That made sense....

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
this is the master for the 2nd file. I join to it using lumpsumid. The combo of lumpsumid and srce......

» Refine Search
» New Search